返回列表 回復 發帖
thank you for sharing, I'm trying it now. I can only add one chapter on the disc. Is there any way to burn few chapters on one??

回應 admin 第 1 篇文章

I already used the trial for Nero, is there any way I don't have to pay??tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 V  L; k; M6 M) X0 o
Do I have to download fdone.com too??tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 \3 ^& e9 |, u  J+ q' @
Please reply.
7 f+ ]2 k# A, t( g' [. r! q8 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks so much
hihi, it's me again. I'm using IMG Burn which I was taught by one of the TVB now member.  What kind of speed should I use, should it be slow or maximum?  I have hard time to load the disc in my dvd player and it freeze all the time.  I have tried 4x and 16x, don't know why.  Please help....
- A: t% E+ W: D, I5 `# wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShould I do someelse just like google search while I am downloading, does it affect the quality????9 G8 S+ W# G. x, A/ |# P! R6 j
Please help.....thanks very very much.
返回列表