返回列表 回復 發帖
thank you for sharing, I'm trying it now. I can only add one chapter on the disc. Is there any way to burn few chapters on one??

回應 admin 第 1 篇文章

I already used the trial for Nero, is there any way I don't have to pay??公仔箱論壇1 _" H/ L) X$ \8 T6 e2 L5 v
Do I have to download fdone.com too??
& a* j- _" g' n& f6 i& n公仔箱論壇Please reply.
+ W2 f2 n9 F  k$ aThanks so much
hihi, it's me again. I'm using IMG Burn which I was taught by one of the TVB now member.  What kind of speed should I use, should it be slow or maximum?  I have hard time to load the disc in my dvd player and it freeze all the time.  I have tried 4x and 16x, don't know why.  Please help....! w2 {3 n, z" }, D/ T
Should I do someelse just like google search while I am downloading, does it affect the quality????TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ o  z+ R1 T/ h/ ^+ G
Please help.....thanks very very much.
返回列表