返回列表 回復 發帖
huh?? How tough is it?
7 A  h( m" B+ s$ a' R1 I$ a公仔箱論壇1/. break it down to 2 section, 6 balls on each side. Put which every section shows lighter awayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% I# N4 t" f' X# F. Y

# C4 Y" f, g( U4 i0 ]  XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2/. Break the more heavy section in to 2 sections again, which is 3 balls on each side. Keep the more heavy side again.+ t* @+ S9 _& X! Q3 S  M$ x0 b

" [; R. n- [& u# C! ?公仔箱論壇3/. Pick 2 balls and put them on each side from the remaing 3 balls. If they are equal weight, the ball on the table is the more heavy one, if one side is more heavy than the other, that will be the more heavy one.; P/ M8 F2 p2 ]- {# D

+ `/ O" N9 l9 b& P$ e5.39.217.77Easy. Tough question? For whom? I did it in 1 minute.
返回列表