返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #110 jwxie518 的帖子

so hard ar
# X7 p: `5 \5 D3 N$ y* f8 Mdonno how to do it have lab question lor~~~~ forget all of bio thing

回復 #112 jwxie518 的帖子

Wish yu luck ~~~
4 w9 Z; w1 V) q: t* j0 d: [: zhope yu can pass physic lar, and get a high score XD

回復 #114 jwxie518 的帖子

hard ma?/ {0 z3 p1 O0 R) K6 K! b4 x
my fd said its hard but donno to yu...

回復 #116 jwxie518 的帖子

yea yea donno y this year regent is so hard...
. K6 F7 H) F; romg th regent is getting harder and harder lar:onion03:

回復 #118 jwxie518 的帖子

dont worry dont worry~~ yu that smart, sure yu will pass ar lar:onion31: 5.39.217.770 z, a/ n* o0 m6 P: X
Im so happy ar I pass all my regent, even not in a high grade but still
% F, x' E3 Y, j: R! p6 U9 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

回復 #120 jwxie518 的帖子

?_? how yu know abt the cat gar???
& P2 Z; E" B& Y2 M6 `$ F( {公仔箱論壇btw that is my cousion's cat lols

回復 #122 jwxie518 的帖子

yu have a hamster???
8 X0 n% S3 A! W2 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How is it look like????公仔箱論壇1 N: l3 ~4 \; A/ \" g. P4 s& Q$ W
want to see it lols

回復 #129 小☆天使 的帖子

I was... I have try so hard to smile-..-

回復 #131 jwxie518 的帖子

try to chsees in the pic -..-
: G  Q0 O2 y% H/ f; sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。but I cant I know I look ugly XP
lols thx thx yu guys r so nice

回復 136# 的帖子

Im 16 lu~~~~~
) r- E, a% f0 p, ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbnot little lar.. kind of old

回復 138# 的帖子

ha ha ha ah
$ C. I$ H% Q$ s% j4 nno lar Im not saying that yu r old tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 @7 G& E9 F% Y1 h5 {
is just not young :D
but yu just few yrs older than me
) b  Q! \  E) mdont think too much lols

回復 141# 的帖子

if I look special I will be a star already...
4 d* G/ E* r1 A8 c7 C) m" Y公仔箱論壇I like the way I look tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ]6 H8 W' ?+ W! l% t# O% N1 y
btw thx for yur common =]
原帖由 jwxie518 於 2008-7-13 02:13 PM 發表
: Z# x' r' K, z. \1 W做咩又刪左最新個張+ `/ p7 i( w& O- C' g& r9 }
xDDDD  ok ga喎@@
6 P4 l1 L# u) I5 {0 [% v5 f. u
Which one??? the on with the dress on?
返回列表