返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 mrfusion 於 2012-10-27 08:22 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇" O0 z" _: y: r. O2 ^+ z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 X+ E) d( i' x' G! q
I don't like 江美儀, but she is probably act the best (from your list) so far.公仔箱論壇& S- n- S7 a5 `3 `$ c  a8 t
陳玉蓮 can't act.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" U: V- A& y* x+ P
韓馬利 can but her role is too shit.
; w3 r/ t5 K8 T# `% Y/ }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb楊怡 doesn't play her character well.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- }; B$ i4 y2 _$ e
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" E2 J+ h- s* x9 v% a0 f; e' H3 \6 I
I don't even remember I see 賈曉晨, but she is hot but she can't act.
; {4 Z9 v( D5 s# R) u8 Q5.39.217.77
2 j, E# }: x0 {3 K2 WI think you should extend the list, include maybe 馬賽 and 沈卓盈, both cute and better actor.
返回列表