返回列表 回復 發帖
oh..i get the answer...CODE
  ?+ Z3 c. P; }! n8 i0 v8 iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 X7 }& C. e/ R8 w0 T+ m  O2 Ylook from the Number Pad at Keyboard
- \% j% i' G: l0 p- {3 v公仔箱論壇
$ Y  V$ i$ X+ O! ]7 F5.39.217.777   8   9公仔箱論壇1 f" ^' C$ j# V2 O- X& |- @( M. A
4   5   6公仔箱論壇9 x; q4 q3 g% }
1   2   3
" S: b# O. o1 C7 @" M/ \/ D9 p! H* ?5.39.217.77
0 D, S. ?+ ^+ H" J5 I" etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9874123...refer to figure above, start from 9,then go to 8,then go to 7...finally go to 3..u will c a letter公仔箱論壇0 [: z! B8 ^) y. q4 i0 r9 Z

! I. {) k9 o6 S5.39.217.77-   -   -公仔箱論壇# d- o  P$ E; E) F4 H3 d8 N
.             = C
' s8 S, W% g1 f7 f-   -   -5.39.217.77' F& U1 K" M$ h  i, u
) d' u4 `. I' z
2nd one is O...
返回列表