返回列表 回復 發帖

Streamyx Download Speed Question

Hi, can anyone tell me the answer?
1 O0 X" P3 I  U
4 @4 S8 _% D5 `' GWhen I conduct the speedtest at speedtest.net, the dl speed was 700+ but when I use the Bitcomet, the dl speed is only 10+
This is happened since this monday, until last week, the dl speed is 100+
Many months ago, the bt speed is also like now, it happened for about 1 months.5.39.217.77' T" L2 ]5 S1 f+ i
! i1 @) |! L8 D( z4 s
I still remember during that time I totally stop bt and using http to dl.....
原帖由 kmenglee 於 2008-10-4 10:40 AM 發表 4 |1 h, }, T& y5 h" l" u( e7 Z* a
Same as mine
9 }2 a) T  q6 i* m  l2 T$ p" |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When surfing the WWW its fast
2 \- Q5 P% G; \8 A2 `8 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When downloading a movie its so very slow around 3 to 5 kps It take me more than a day to download a 265 mb movieTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& w( p" E0 _2 D, \. U  Z. J9 |
If anyone find a solution to it please tell ...
! a" _" f: o2 I. z; h# D8 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ b( \! t' V: X+ Q5 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSolution is download thru http.......
原帖由 qqbubu 於 2008-10-12 10:50 AM 發表
9 ~9 P4 `; h+ x& Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb不是你的问题,这是tmnet的问题,我也是受害者之一,之前我可以下载速度是在30左右,现在只剩2 K吧了!
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ R* ]) O5 I3 }" j- ]8 X% Z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& Y. n( L/ \0 {' D. z! t
now my speed is 20 - 30+tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" L5 d; v+ f; T# U3 _- M

/ }" Y9 g) k! z$ h  u; t公仔箱論壇previously before the downtime is 100+
原帖由 xian101 於 2008-10-16 07:54 PM 發表 : |# [! v) {4 b5 B
no ~ i thinks is windows service pack update n its block ur tcpip ady ...... try 2 find the tcpip patcher n change the value~
公仔箱論壇% ^% _8 b, A+ V9 o1 `( ]6 R. D" G
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# O4 E+ w' d  y2 v( M" m
can you tell morabout how to change the TCIP setting
返回列表