返回列表 回復 發帖

Streamyx Download Speed Question

Hi, can anyone tell me the answer?
' |! V/ N& U7 j9 B5 u6 R* l9 C: ?8 M5.39.217.779 G* N1 j2 ], n7 G
When I conduct the speedtest at speedtest.net, the dl speed was 700+ but when I use the Bitcomet, the dl speed is only 10+
This is happened since this monday, until last week, the dl speed is 100+
Many months ago, the bt speed is also like now, it happened for about 1 months.
' Y5 x# E" I; e8 f/ t* O5.39.217.775.39.217.772 V. `4 {% D, Y
I still remember during that time I totally stop bt and using http to dl.....
原帖由 kmenglee 於 2008-10-4 10:40 AM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( G3 \# b9 h5 h
Same as mine' k( ^  z9 p/ X3 ?
When surfing the WWW its fasttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" P$ c* x) a# B: Y8 j' [8 ]
When downloading a movie its so very slow around 3 to 5 kps It take me more than a day to download a 265 mb movie
$ W7 A4 V/ i* ?4 {" H8 l8 QIf anyone find a solution to it please tell ...
( Y" X; D0 G0 f/ I2 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) g4 y8 V* V" L  ISolution is download thru http.......
原帖由 qqbubu 於 2008-10-12 10:50 AM 發表
* s8 A: h. c% n6 k! s" {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。不是你的问题,这是tmnet的问题,我也是受害者之一,之前我可以下载速度是在30左右,现在只剩2 K吧了!
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% z6 `5 j* U) w2 Y9 }. d
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 S- t! z6 x% Z$ P* w
now my speed is 20 - 30+公仔箱論壇' P4 H$ K# b5 S8 @/ O

2 d: S+ @6 G8 d' N5 ]! b3 n) P7 vpreviously before the downtime is 100+
原帖由 xian101 於 2008-10-16 07:54 PM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 p& T# ]. D, N" h/ P* `0 w
no ~ i thinks is windows service pack update n its block ur tcpip ady ...... try 2 find the tcpip patcher n change the value~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: E* n$ z- I. O
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, s# }8 ^0 w; y4 b3 K
can you tell morabout how to change the TCIP setting
返回列表