返回列表 回復 發帖
if you want me to translate it to English5.39.217.77# l! Q' M: D0 K1 w0 Z8 @
then  I will, but I need to work on it for 2 or 3 daystvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 X& }9 F' g4 o+ g4 n1 y! g, O9 Q: E
because I'm tired after preparing this activity
原帖由 小☆天使 於 2007-6-27 03:20 AM 發表。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- Z' Z# N; b& h/ g* M9 A
no...it is ok...i will get my friends to... thanks for your help~
公仔箱論壇; h" K6 w. q/ l" I- z; k- Q# \

+ W2 t) w5 w& e3 L6 \+ U3 kactually all you need to read are the followings:
+ O5 e) e; U8 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 B0 A' T$ Z0 H0 \& \7 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb活動與比賽進行時限:  在6月25日至7月16日進行, 7月17日至7月31進入投票
/ [9 s% o# v3 N! u/ v! w2 ^4 ^, C5.39.217.77活動與比賽進行地點:  [url=forumdisplay.php?fid=77]夢幻自貼街[/url]

1 W, R' J7 z. G. c' I5 w1 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇) m9 G9 O$ y0 k: E
主題貼的標題必需要以此開頭 「與我同行」XXXXX
3 m0 b/ e! y3 [% y: p& i: WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
《與我同行》規則:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ M/ e, E4 \8 d
. t% }% Z  b1 p9 v$ i2 ~
1. 自由張貼1997~2007年的照片, 不設限制張貼相片的數量。
" k1 c/ |$ ~$ o0 B2. 希望每一張相片底下都有簡短的概說相片的人和事。
9 J, t2 G" X- C$ A公仔箱論壇
6. 相片鼓勵直接上傳至TVBNOW, 如果有需要在外部連接也是可以的, 但不鼓勵放相簿的網址去瀏覽!
" m" X/ B2 `$ g! z6 d
此項活動不限優勝者, 每名發佈相片主題貼的會員, 將會獲得 +40 功勳 和 + 1萬 TVBNOW金幣
/ l, f, T* X) f( Y1 w) ?" J& ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 D' w! i0 y0 y  l
the 前言 (preface) is only for entertainment, just an opening to show my great writing style, haha
7 Q! }9 b4 F7 A( _0 qdon't bother to read it^^
% S1 u, J, A$ W9 l
- d3 I' H! I* h0 G; R& V/ c公仔箱論壇[ 本帖最後由 jwxie518 於 2007-6-27 03:26 AM 編輯 ]
i'm very appreactice with your comment because even the moderators(板主) had commented the same thing.8 V' g1 ~7 g+ G& `3 Y: y( l
I just edited little after you commented ittvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 T1 _' [& {6 y, S) E
and I really want more people to get involve, I'm going to work on it now
返回列表