返回列表 回復 發帖

Plz Help! Files are playing upside down

Recently experience a problem when playing some downloaded files. The picture is upside down. I have no idea why this happened. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the file?  I used Real Player and Window Media Player for playback. At first I thought it was the newly DL files but now even some old files that I have DL last year are also playing upside down.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 h/ h/ a$ z' U* Q' Z: A* P% S  T+ q/ \

6 D: U3 Y# Q8 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Pls Help! Thank you.

回復 #2 balea 的帖子

Thank you. This KMplayer works wonder. Thank you for replying my post.
0 c) H$ Z% ~/ [, wIt's the recently DL AVI files that's playback upside down but also the old ones that are in DVD format (wasn't like that before), but now I play them back in KMPlayer it flips back to normal. But is still upside down when playing in Real player.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 T" C& O) u$ m6 v
Thank you.
返回列表