本帖最後由 音美@yammy 於 2015-3-30 12:26 AM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 w5 \# _% n7 ]) z! i, v3 [/ @# Z
5.39.217.77: W' H; N9 B0 R2 F! S$ I
容祖兒 這麼近那麼遠 " q- X# B9 t, s, a7 ^/ ]1 J5.39.217.77; Y3 P0 }( L4 a# X
! j' y3 z) ?6 C ; b! |4 T8 n( T D5.39.217.77; g7 x7 N: i. b" v
As promised, here is another cover by me and my friend, Cindy :)Hope you like it. ~) R4 {8 f) }: v, K# B* u8 Z
$ Y, p4 V3 c3 h9 _( F+ lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 % ^0 H ^+ P* w& |1 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.77# o. O/ a# {( m% }7 d6 q$ i
2#pinaroo5.39.217.772 E2 G! g) q, W9 L. c9 q2 X, z3 [
' D! W- g- U3 R6 q ~6 C1 f; dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh thanks for clarifying the rules and editing the post for me. 8 R2 P+ d4 u! \' J1 G6 J& @
Sorry I didn't know it before. I will keep them in mind thanks again :)
1 T: L. a' `3 j$ L6 O+ R$ HHaha. Yes I can do that. But she's very busy at the moment so she may not say yes. 公仔箱論壇( ]3 O8 M' K3 C
Actually I made the video with Premiere Pro. Unfortunately, I have lost all my videos taken in Venice. My friend Hsiang-yu, who was my travelmate, is kind enough to let me use her photos. And yes, she is a pro :) & v; l V2 n) [6 x' M: B: ^* a; kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In fact, I was trying to make the photos 'move' by setting keyframes and adjusting position. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 _7 |5 e4 V' h( J
I don't actually quite understand what you are referring to by 'the pan and tilt shot a bit slow'. Do you mean the motion is not smooth enough? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! ]3 ?# u' Z( j% B- t Q
You said 'There are a few things I did not like'. Do you mean the music or the video? Would you mind naming them?4 l6 R2 o+ l, J2 q6 p7 L
I am really an amateur in this area, so please kindly share your experience with me ;)
6#pinaroo3 Z# q' i9 P1 w& D
Hey, thanks for the detailed explanation! ' z5 a6 |; v$ D/ V公仔箱論壇+ K7 m) }- m+ o
Yes I should have labelled it. It is quite confusing, isn't it haha :DD 7 K& b# K- A+ A5 F iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ! D, K; g8 ]! H" `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbactually I have added a title in the beginning of the clip, but for some reasons, it doesn't show in the exported version so I added it manually in Youtube. The title is literally dead and it's all blank when I tried to reopen it. I was too lazy to add it back so I just left it and uploaded it without any song title :PP 6 N7 _6 `$ c4 u4 J: U1 B+ r" w7 z5.39.217.77 $ Z4 f4 N% d3 i/ ]& V+ Z公仔箱論壇Thanks anyway you have been a big help to me!