返回列表 回復 發帖
  nice to meet you and welcometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: A( U. V, P" Z, ~5 w
English is fine with me
4 h$ V; u/ G" [* ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbyou are very pretty la tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. j! ^" i  I; o7 Q* v0 Z
come here more often

      

原帖由 yuriki_hanazawa 於 2009-2-23 08:12 AM 發表 & R) Z$ x' E6 K# T- ], ~2 r) c6 U* K9 a
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Z3 N) U3 M" r  m9 t. u) p/ ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& g$ m$ \$ l, k' x) D
HI!!! ^_^ seems like most of u here are fine with english!
  q9 X- {6 l6 Z+ Pwhich is great! coz i was worrying that I wouldnt be welcomed here with my english!
" y* O- @, i$ L/ I& x* PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 Y1 F" a$ X. t* @& S9 e9 M
I live in US....so actually English is better for me

      

原帖由 yuriki_hanazawa 於 2009-2-23 08:41 PM 發表 公仔箱論壇: u  U% k( `& L
O Rigtht! so are u a student or out working already? and how long hv u bin in US or were u an ABC?    
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: y, X4 P; L5 V

. J0 o; i: y9 V9 U0 K7 y1 h5.39.217.77currently a student and working (internship)
3 J, O  y  x. n8 R: I0 O+ `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I am an immigrant...been here for almost 9 years lu

      

原帖由 yuriki_hanazawa 於 2009-2-25 02:28 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇: h7 T6 c4 Q. W  M8 }
公仔箱論壇  s5 ], g% |; ]. i: g
pretty much the same for me, gonna b my 8th year this summer.. so where r u originally frm?
) s, n6 I* ^( ^* w9 ?5.39.217.77
3 L# |' m) Y/ |5 A, M公仔箱論壇from 台山...heard of it??

      

返回列表