uTorrent - 用BitComet 有問題的, 可以試試uTorrent
utorrent 非常快,用好少資源。, u ?. b! m) K
有時見D人話download 唔到或者冇seed。可以試試用uTorrent
! ~5 M7 Y. Q/ J: ]5 R# n& S9 u5.39.217.77
- D( g- w! \4 _( J+ K8 t; v2 ~uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients.
$ P6 P) f. u I! Q5 C2 K/ E' c- Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) L% o9 ^7 l: D% C9 e* w5 ^9 `
I highly recommend utorrent over bitcomet. I used to use bitcomet but it was slow to connect and download. I saw someone recommended utorrent so I decided to give it a try and I've been using it ever since. It connects and downloads way faster than bitcomet.
s1 l J6 r3 ?- K3 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( V1 {4 i7 q8 T; g/ Z4 h
Official uTorrent site - http://www.utorrent.com/ |