返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem on BitComet....

I dont know what happened... BitComet could not work for few days, staying download: 0 kb and upload: 0 kb for more than 4 hours. I try to leave it overnight, I still found it is all 0 kb this morning??!! Anyone can suggest me how to solve it.9 _% x+ g$ K. @# _. x, T' x, v
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 M+ w( Z! z  t9 C/ M& l
ps: I didnt do any thing on BitComet program since problem came out...
& R: p# d. f8 s1 E! |3 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! {1 o% A! j2 ?+ a
Many thanks
I tried different torrents before, some are latest TV series, some are old!! But dont know why all the torrents cannot response...??!!:(
9 [" {) z* d3 r! u  b( _8 B* etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 U. t" Y' \* z+ H2 b/ h+ g
Internet downloading speed has checked, no problem... all in order...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! @& U/ @  {9 B; n; Q

2 f8 t) |! ~- zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Help~~~
BitComet 0.7 . I tried 0.69, 0.68!! Same thing happened. staying 0 kb/s
返回列表