I don't really like any of the characters in this serie. Kenneth's character is very nice but stupid imo.
, Q# p' x2 c1 j! w( o wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. D, t7 t6 b! B7 U9 u; J公仔箱論壇As for acting wise, Damien Lau has my vote! He's such a awesome actor. Mary Hon and Elena Kon ...
1 \8 g, k" G5 @# @. }9 N( utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbrumikochan 發表於 2012-12-16 05:56 AM  6 y" t2 ~: I$ Q2 G, R
5.39.217.77- z& t% P- \% l
I totally agree with you. I think overall it's a good series, but not one character sticks out.
6 [0 G: k8 ?9 u( n+ t! q" i
* M+ K: c9 `6 K$ \As for acting, Damien and Elena were probably the best of the bunch. Rebecca also did a good job for a first timer, but I feel sorry for Vincent for having to go through so much slappings.  |