Breathtaking restaurant built inside a cave on the Italian coast公仔箱論壇% L( E! U0 w3 h; e% Y5 I; H, v& J6 U
! A3 b0 y5 H& G( ]/ R
Breathtaking: Restaurant in a limestone cave in Southern Italy
V0 Z6 E5 m' U) [公仔箱論壇
m9 M1 I' @3 f4 ~" }: \% l公仔箱論壇 
- m7 c; l6 x' RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 Stunning: It is just 74 ft above sea level, allowing diners to watch the waves lap the shores below
9 U( O8 V; }, M9 Q' u/ O6 }+ _5.39.217.77
; B7 L: y' L' g2 v1 ? & X6 {% J/ W2 v4 H1 y: D
World class: Dishes include Thai squid and grilled garlic prawns, and the set menu costs $100 a head
# t, x7 k' I! I1 e7 }6 h) Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 5.39.217.77- c$ q. n0 I' m# J1 t: m# y) q
5.39.217.777 i5 n$ [! L+ B
Nestled: The restaurant is built in the cliffs of the Italian medieval town Polignano a Mare
p+ X, i4 {$ ]1 P7 b9 o9 V5.39.217.77
' D9 Y' m& n! h' Q6 l T9 c公仔箱論壇 
4 W A6 x9 h- N/ D J8 N, E Cave: The restaurant, which is only open in the summer months, is situated beneath a hotel |