返回列表 回復 發帖

How to burn DVD version of a movie onto a DVD so you can watch it on your TV

Can anyone please tell me how to burn a DVD version of a chinese drama onto a dvd so that I can play it on my dvd ( s, @  @2 A9 D1 R% I: B2 U
player??TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 b: ?6 m( c* h3 E
公仔箱論壇5 o( d2 L8 [4 y9 ^+ L8 l; ~4 w& Y
[-O<
So...I downloaded a chinese drama that was already in dvd version, and he said that you could play it on dvd players.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 f$ W+ X+ Q. S4 a. O

, H: T, W: O: O( u7 gThe problem is that I dont know how to burn all the series onto a dvd because my burning software won't allow it.
7 M7 S/ Z4 i; c0 F) D5 Z公仔箱論壇* ?9 G7 k- n3 U- `5 K
what do i need to do next and which programs do i need to dl if any?
返回列表