返回列表 回復 發帖

[自唱歌曲] Idina Menzel - Let It Go 【星級演唱活動帖】

 ,  描述: 【projectmmwsfz】
Disney Frozen 一首好好聽既歌!!請比比意見!!
" ]! X8 Q5 w6 Q4 E& V# N' WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 U8 |' [. P3 e0 W1 w( e) vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

9 l( n! k+ R& L! D% o公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ z* ]* e) P8 [
$ ^9 J6 E8 L! J# T4 M5 X
+ M- K4 N" d6 q5 L4 f' C  s
Let it goTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 w/ i$ m! B, z5 L3 g
! O% z4 m7 ?/ F$ K8 }
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight5.39.217.77+ N4 }: [# r8 Y3 h* G
Not a footprint to be seen
3 s+ G* M; K& U5 OA kingdom of isolation( S9 R/ j/ S+ p- A8 V8 s* u
And it looks like I'm the queen  J3 K+ c, M( \" {& f! Z1 n. }1 ~
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 k8 _9 {& J+ Z
The wind is howling like this swirling storm insideTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- w; C! |1 O! J/ H
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried
# N% H% s+ ^6 k公仔箱論壇Don't let them in, don't let them see5.39.217.770 S2 \3 @9 v4 ?. x
Be the good girl you always have to be公仔箱論壇5 O* Y; R& q( `3 A
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
$ e! l% H' ]- i! x4 j; y. ^& D3 hWell, now they knowtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# R4 j1 c; D3 u+ u+ X" K
' m( D2 a7 G6 T5 L1 t
Let it go, let it goTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 K5 V: k) n, ?
Can't hold it back anymore5.39.217.772 V1 E  p* J9 `: H. P) Y% k) ^: k
Let it go, let it go5.39.217.776 q+ m) V8 F7 K. J" l" d' p
Turn away and slam the door
: j# b) _: ^2 ]7 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I don't care what they're going to say
$ {% @0 h6 a- Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLet the storm rage on
+ \3 Q4 @2 H& G! \, v6 _. D( SThe cold never bothered me anyway
" V. |" M; v5 G  k: z$ ^公仔箱論壇# y$ _( ]" p5 \, I' @; v& I
It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
6 C# @: S$ c. r0 R3 A; PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all公仔箱論壇- `1 m9 F7 ?: f  I. V& w
It's time to see what I can do5 o- n( R- L) b( y7 D& l5 G0 c
To test the limits and break through: S( C) L2 _- l2 I+ O
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
( f9 L3 J# D, B! J# \I'm free5.39.217.77; F3 _9 P+ C" i* E5 f
5.39.217.77: M, y; k; Q, G( m- i
Let it go, let it go- y* Z1 U/ D4 ~  @' J; V% O
I am one with the wind and sky
0 A3 c$ C/ ?( U' sLet it go, let it go
/ j* J. ?1 p" P5.39.217.77You'll never see me cryTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 J' ?8 k8 A9 a. K
Here I stand and here I'll stay
+ T- t2 s3 e* w* {' w; w( G5.39.217.77Let the storm rage on...公仔箱論壇* R  n. F+ z8 M$ c6 [

# w8 h! l. \3 J: HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My power flurries through the air into the ground公仔箱論壇1 S: t% G% i# D( B5 s5 W( y
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
, E2 D  y" ~9 L3 m2 \  v9 j3 r公仔箱論壇And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
! M/ j+ q/ o3 F8 d0 W/ D, e. f4 B* oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'm never going back
5 t5 U7 H& C# Q2 \$ k5.39.217.77The past is in the past
0 A* c$ N" g) x6 g4 i6 Q  ?6 i
3 C7 x9 p/ q) E) o; HLet it go, let it go
' j6 p8 T7 e$ [( b& xAnd I'll rise like the break of dawnTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# w0 \7 a: q( B8 ]. J( k- [
Let it go, let it gotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- j& {2 E& X* R# H8 W7 f
That perfect girl is gone
$ Y* L# {8 g! o- _# ?8 q- J" [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Here I stand in the light of day
, o  J8 V2 |2 N5.39.217.77Let the storm rage on!7 W* |0 G! N9 G9 a  w
The cold never bothered me anyway
+ ^: s7 C# G- s* ?1 V# K1 J& y2 n: {
3

評分次數

  • SweetLemon

  • pinaroo

  • ~劍全~

Thanks for the advice. I don't feel like changing the keys because the original one is appealing. And tempo wasn't inconsistent, in my opinion. =]
多謝kilykilyk!! =]
返回列表