返回列表 回復 發帖
Wow! Nearly missed your photos, BChew.  You lucky ducky!  You must have a really nice and relaxing time there.  Greek islands (if I have not mistaken) are famous for their hospitality and relaxing life style.  These photos reflect exactly those special character.
, d8 ^- o( N* }) \3 g! A2 Z& D 5.39.217.779 }+ A/ I0 A. ]" l- B, ]
I truly feel the Greeks deserve every tourist dollar that is spent there; compare with so many other countries, Greece is not wealthy (actually their finance did go bankrupt not that long ago), yet they have the humanity and generosity to give a helping hand to all those refugees fleeing from violence and starvation from their homeland.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 ]2 v- b* X# z2 J/ M/ @# I
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" p- V. d! [3 Y! B9 p+ G8 N
Thanks again for sharing these beautiful shots.  Very nice.
1

評分次數

  • SweetLemon

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
9# k23bb TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 {. ]4 X8 i! q0 c3 c% j- \& c/ D
+ c/ m, \; s: J" c$ L% }7 D+ N/ l
Hello k23bb, not visiting this page often enough, missed your greeting; but as always, its better to be a bit late than never :D公仔箱論壇1 J( ~' Y2 D1 s/ I* B4 e# w6 _" r
I am well, thanks.  Not seeing much of you lately either.  I still remember your promise for a yumcha when I come to HK.5.39.217.778 P; p' I" e( b& M
I take that as a rain-check.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表