返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 k23bb 於 2010-6-15 04:36 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇& I! {" o7 J3 p$ a5 g, ~! `
公仔箱論壇, x( n) @; R  p2 D+ I# Q7 k
chowold2=巴西
! I& a6 F4 v' G, w1 K) S, a公仔箱論壇
請問我發的 風景圖片貼圖考眼光遊戲-巴西 有沒有錯,合格嗎?
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

40# bchew
8 {+ N% @2 |) F4 v2 z& vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI think Argentina will work very hard to beat Greece, so next round they can play with weaker team
直頭俾norman誤導啦...haha
" Z) F: G! |7 _/ ]# U* T2 z) B* V* Ak23bb 發表於 2010-6-17 08:23 PM
9 V2 w- C' K" H+ y" G/ [5 i. Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNorman, you talk too much, now you bite you tongue La.
62# bchew TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 D( |3 H1 M! }4 \  Z1 P
k23bb, You should give bchew extra points. He knew 朝鲜 have no way to win,but still post them. He really is a nice guy and your best poster.
64# norman.ho   V& Q5 z9 t/ q1 x! `
k23bb, Can you do a favor? Pay me less , save the TVB money and give it to Norman as a extra.
返回列表