標題: How To Stop RM file popups????? [打印本頁] 作者: dg168168 時間: 2006-8-11 12:19 PM 標題: How To Stop RM file popups?????
Hello," i& @4 k$ t. Z3 B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% S; C* S9 F) U; m5 q& o; T* U
Does anyone know how to stop the popups from RM files.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. @+ O p0 \- z2 i( j' `! f, n5 E$ R
Because I just got the Edison and Daniel movie in RM file. , Z1 P- A+ d0 y# DOnce, I play it a lot of Popups come out. 5 P( C/ d+ U" S9 U0 `5.39.217.77/ A) b5 |2 K6 u3 h9 h1 A' S% @6 x ~. w
The same thing happen to some of the 44cn.com RM files too.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( e1 i2 @; Z9 m0 |
# l2 ?! X9 h# c% ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCan some one help me?????作者: balea 時間: 2006-8-11 12:31 PM
I just downloaded the media player classic and managed to play file with it. However, I still don't understand how it can block the pop-ups. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 x0 N7 f6 j+ S2 Z% b
Will MPC block the pop-ups automatically ? 8 u, h3 q/ d! Z. n7 V1 R j2 UDo I need to adust any setting bofore the MPC can block the pop-ups ? . |9 k6 d2 I8 }! _" p) P* ~- a q; Q A- A3 K% Y9 ^, u& x3 S
Thanks in advance !作者: onlypigpigbear 時間: 2006-9-19 05:56 AM
thank you, i have this problem too.......... the pop ups are sosososo annoying!!!