Board logo

標題: Turnip Rock [打印本頁]

作者: skymonster84    時間: 2010-4-19 03:53 PM     標題: Turnip Rock

[attach]966779[/attach]
作者: skymonster84    時間: 2010-4-19 03:53 PM

[attach]966798[/attach]
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-19 06:36 PM

With sky so blue, the sea so green, pine trees growing on thin soil on top of a piece of rock shaped like a vase, and people kayaking, I thought it was a tropical place; that is until I see the rock covered with snow that I realize it issomewhere either from the northern Europe, or south America.  What a contrasting scenery.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" `9 e0 q$ g# P
Thanks
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-19 08:12 PM

[size=+1]Turnip Rock: One of the little-known wonders of Huron County, Turnip Rock stands off the the rocky shores
; |  _: i3 P" w: Q9 S% fof Lake Huron, near Michigan's thumbnail. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% }8 g7 A# ]$ D& z& I
) ~. b. z$ G1 B& D% |8 c( ^
[attach]967032[/attach]




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0