Board logo

標題: 最浪漫樱花季 人们都在樱花树下做些什么浪漫的事 [打印本頁]

作者: amannn    時間: 2010-4-4 04:36 PM     標題: 最浪漫樱花季 人们都在樱花树下做些什么浪漫的事

在经历漫长的严冬之后,春天终于来临。公仔箱論壇; o, S0 G/ W4 w. R* g% e! A

4 @+ l. ?, j  r. a6 J$ q- atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb这几天,美国华盛顿的数千株樱花迎来一年一度的绽放时节,人们携老扶幼,在春日的灿烂阳光中穿梭游览。) F* Q/ \+ t8 v/ \7 \0 z
公仔箱論壇0 z# Z- A  q" B: E, n0 b6 d
[attach]950267[/attach][attach]950268[/attach][attach]950269[/attach][attach]950270[/attach][attach]950271[/attach][attach]950266[/attach][attach]950262[/attach][attach]950263[/attach][attach]950265[/attach][attach]950264[/attach]
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-4 04:56 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-4 05:04 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇, W! l0 D& i0 j; g& f  j2 w7 d! t
5.39.217.777 N; T( {# q- n: m% |0 b0 R2 h* A7 l
Amann dearie, not just in Washington even in Brooklyn Botanical Gdns Cherry Blossoms are just as beautiful. When / gentle breeze tenderly caressing,.... n / cherry blossoms flies, flow, floats, everywhere, releasing its fragrance n essence,...in space n air, gently, very gently falling down ..gosh it's such a wonderful experience. And suddenly words fall short, the scenario of / moment...just mesmezrising, amazing, wonderful, like bliss..n u just enjoy tt moment capturing u heart n u soul so immensely tt words dissipates into thin air.  Luvin' every moment of it, just so beautiful, trully an escape, a break thru into / world of the cherry blossoms. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 u0 I# G+ A+ T8 V" U$ C
公仔箱論壇1 C( @) g9 [- a# L
Orchid my 1st luv, Cherry Blossom 2nd runner up Ha!Ha!
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-4 06:00 PM

AMANN DEAR WISHING U N NATURE MAPPING TEAM N ALL NATURE MAPPING FILE SHARING FRIENDS A MOST HAPPY N JOYOUS HOLIDAY ON EASTER.
  {) [' _* c8 `+ M6 ]公仔箱論壇
7 I7 L0 A% x$ o# O, S; e5.39.217.77Thank U 4 all / wonderful n generous file sharing tonite.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 O# P4 ^' h& C! t
8 e6 m! y, O; S. u# k* U
LUV/ n& Y1 s4 g- H; O7 W0 R
KIMMI8Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% H6 m' p+ D4 V5 e; Q7 y

作者: 蕪茗    時間: 2010-4-4 10:42 PM

到了春天公仔箱論壇7 F7 x! S' g% k4 z
美麗的櫻花綻放- O0 S  w9 V. ^$ b8 b5 r* L+ |
看到爭相鬥艷的花朵
- g5 G% e& {5 R' f- p8 U誰也不讓誰的開著
+ \, n9 N7 P% M% j' m6 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb只要看著
* h$ m! z, s: _公仔箱論壇心情也跟著變好
( n  e. M/ q5 l( o, \1 k9 l5 B% x+ Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb比較有印象的是
3 z3 p9 m4 |( Y8 z3 E日本人都會在此時公仔箱論壇0 [6 A  l7 z/ R" p# |( r. V
春遊賞櫻
' e! h2 r/ ~5 s0 T7 m5.39.217.77人花交織的景象
1 B/ i) E& p+ e5 E$ ^5 Y9 D( t5 d5.39.217.77豈是一個美字可以形容的
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-5 11:10 AM

Beautiful Cherry Blossoms, do they actually bear fruit? I love cherry, pretty to look at, so versatile for cooking, yummy just to eat them fresh.公仔箱論壇. t" h0 l4 _( [
We don't have much Cherry Blossoms near where I live, but there are lots of plum blossome, they are pinkish, when it spring, they line the footpaths and in gardens.  I have a couple of very crimson colour plum/peach at my front garden, not very common hear.  Is it the same as the Sakura they call in Japan?
# F  Q/ Y& d! Z
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 01:25 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-5 01:32 PM 編輯
, N! B  a6 \8 S( O8 r9 A; q. ]) e) ]公仔箱論壇5 L  o1 @& t) L/ n- [7 q/ A0 H
[Quote] Beautiful Cherry Blossoms, do they actually bear fruit? I love cherry, pretty to look at, so versatile for cooking, yummy just to eat them fresh.$ T4 u" y' U$ y5 u
We don't have much Cherry Blossoms near where I live, ...9 f7 T4 }7 [/ i2 ]* \; N
norman.ho published in 2010-4-5 11:10 AM [/ Quote]' M( R3 E& c  {+ P. m7 ]

& }( D- r& R* k/ f* m7 l0 FWonderin 'if ur into horticulture or u a horticulturist, u have so much of a gdn. It's amazing, O just awesome .. u perhaps a very patient person eh! Pretty cool really neat eh!!! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 E  a& L5 {. w
公仔箱論壇. \% I5 [9 ^- @; M) K" p9 Z; f. K
I'm assuming cherry blsossom n / fruit cherry r totally diff things altogether. One a flower, / other a fruit. But I luv both, quite a lot ha! Ha! 5.39.217.77( n; C4 {- C7 h

: z" q& I) q! Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGhee! new head pic ha! New image kinda Cute N quite fun
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-5 02:31 PM

nooo, quite the contrary, I am a real lazy gardener, that's why I put in the easy growing plants.
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 02:57 PM

nooo, quite the contrary, I am a real lazy gardener, that's why I put in the easy growing plants.6 b& f" Z( D0 n
norman.ho 發表於 2010-4-5 02:31 PM
5.39.217.773 y( h! h1 `( X6 R

% P0 m9 X3 Z: [$ s$ H, h  U  Z Don't worry~Be happy~All is fine~Everyone luvs U gdn plants n herbs. It's lovely ay...




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0