Board logo

標題: [西洋專輯] Cher - Greatest Hits [打印本頁]

作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2009-9-17 10:47 PM     標題: Cher - Greatest Hits

[attach]758152[/attach]* j; d' W/ }: u' f1 ~2 d8 |1 ]5 h
5.39.217.778 z% ^6 q6 Q0 w& l% w* r; z6 Y
Half Breed
6 _3 O- S/ K7 V公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 O) t9 }7 s, N4 c3 [6 P
My father married a pure Cherokee
! H0 `0 ]' [# P1 I) A  H  B1 ^5.39.217.77My mother's people were ashamed of me5 p+ f. k$ r) O* G& n: Z* e
The indians said I was white by lawTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 }" ]  }; a  K, G
The White Man always called me "Indian Squaw"
; r' U: h4 E3 l+ Z5.39.217.77
$ K4 n2 u1 O+ V2 x, d4 u2 ^CHORUS:
  \- e1 y. P0 x! A公仔箱論壇Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
+ j5 \; ^: T1 W, ^& o5 i, c# OHalf-breed, how I learned to hate the word
0 `6 {# g6 v' N. L' V( l+ L) W5.39.217.77Half-breed, she's no good they warned公仔箱論壇; }# U* o7 g5 y7 y2 r* v. X
Both sides were against me since the day I was born& R+ J$ h5 [0 r( Z
9 l- K8 v. _" Q+ _5 P9 |
We never settled, went from town to townTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( a( p! @# V1 ?2 V  a6 \# I8 V
When you're not welcome you don't hang around: t$ o* N: L; @# C4 i. C0 I3 b% @- X$ C
The other children always laughed at meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 a9 [8 t( c0 c4 w0 J( ^) O$ Q/ q+ h6 M- i
"Give her a feather, she's a Cherokee"5.39.217.77" l$ W* F0 s* B  |* E( A7 n

9 S  I; y: a/ B  H# f, S公仔箱論壇Repeat Chorus
9 g4 O( e  {! g, V5 D; v$ l: ?5.39.217.77
2 B. [! G4 j) ~! U) t" [1 |5.39.217.77We weren't accepted and I felt ashamed
6 F; X& T' T/ B  @5.39.217.77Nineteen I left them, tell me who's to blametvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# `2 v( }( D* }; T) [& k! ^) z
My life since then has been from man to man' V! z3 l( |3 V7 i6 ~/ u& t
But it can't run away from what I am公仔箱論壇1 S2 _$ b  {( O1 X8 z

6 S' P' M$ l9 `3 [, E9 ERepeat chorus
) r" z0 x9 C6 @( L( R9 q7 ?$ u+ d* LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. o+ b) x, [/ {* @5 M
Gypsys, Tramps and ThievesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ F7 S- ]/ h2 b2 {
) p6 O& J5 o2 y
I was born in the wagon of a travellin show
& k% r" |3 `4 c5 s4 M公仔箱論壇My mama used to dance for the money theyd throw5.39.217.77/ u" U* i2 h' ?4 M9 ?
Papa would do whatever he could
4 Q9 y: e5 f: {5.39.217.77Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good8 E' ?. b8 ]+ ~: E
公仔箱論壇& F$ d& _' h3 E6 ?
Chorus  I, Y5 S# O; v5 M. Z6 a
Gypsys, tramps, and thieves
% E. ^; o! c6 Y5 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWed hear it from the people of the town
- Q; Q' [2 x6 q- ~5 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Theyd call us gypsys, tramps, and thieves
0 A0 A9 E& I3 O3 F$ f: W6 S5.39.217.77But every night all the men would come around# C( {5 N7 I6 P& k/ i8 |
And lay their money down5.39.217.77: B" J; y) B$ T: }& l, ?

! x4 g8 `* W- w! V& V* F; Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPicked up a boy just south of mobile
4 S1 q# O$ m8 X9 CGave him a ride, filled him with a hot meal8 ?* Q. X6 c  ?! \9 \
I was sixteen, he was twenty-one
# I+ `: Q# T* R5 m公仔箱論壇Rode with us to memphis
0 D# c+ X* f% `# f+ ~! C4 J5.39.217.77And papa woulda shot him if he knew what hed done
3 p& h& V7 \) T2 x- C
! C: x' R( C1 q3 I5 I/ |公仔箱論壇Chorus9 S2 u5 `2 y/ Z. h

1 x- D8 R& m9 ^% Z* b, }I never had schoolin but he taught me wellTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* s& u( v: Q% X1 Y% `7 V
With his smooth southern style" g% y$ j3 Y  v3 Z. R6 }
Three months later Im a gal in trouble5.39.217.77* T7 a8 W6 m8 s  _' L2 [* ~; H0 K2 S
And I havent seen him for a while, uh-huh
) m. T: D7 ]' J5 D) w) f- `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI havent seen him for a while, uh-huh5.39.217.77/ [& t2 J" b* l( }3 ~: `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ V/ R! j3 }: q9 O
She was born in the wagon of a travellin show/ W( ~# K; f9 _, y
Her mama had to dance for the money theyd throw
! u! R; \4 d0 t# I" K. qGrandpad do whatever he could
* x) g. ]7 v1 e. ^  ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPreach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good$ R$ s7 w4 G% `3 n, A
5.39.217.77, O# t$ b+ L- z7 L# I

& M4 O4 o9 S4 z6 `3 k公仔箱論壇1. Dark ladyhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/1fdy8aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, b: B# |" v; @1 x
2. The Way of Lovehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/71ju9stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# D, g4 P) V, h
3. Don't Hide Your Lovehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/yzlwc4
- O" D- r' R' f) ?2 ?  U4. Half Breedhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/mvrh4b3 b. s: j' G7 t2 D5 U
5. Train of Thoughthttp://www.sendspace.com/file/646sne: g- u+ S, e2 H8 c3 d5 i% x3 b
6. Gypsies, Tramps & Thieveshttp://www.sendspace.com/file/s0tzv5
- Y$ L7 x0 ^7 l' ], u  _  ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7. I Saw A man and he danced with his wifehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/1i2fbr
' S! q+ p& U3 ^$ a: f! t6 d, t1 D3 P. k5.39.217.778. Carousel Manhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/f3pfhl: ]! x4 h8 I* e4 ]& G
9. Living in A house Divided
. x7 z6 y1 v1 A9 F) bhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/t5rjzy10 Melodyhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/rjk4uo
; E4 E; l& x6 T2 Q/ M! ]+ K公仔箱論壇11 Dixie Girl http://www.sendspace.com/file/4yqc4z5.39.217.772 e) K6 k) C3 @
ZIP File
, T0 W1 z' s" `+ }0 nhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/cat0c8
作者: KR0101    時間: 2009-9-18 08:49 AM

謝謝分享TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: P& a! ^: v% R, _, K
應該都不錯啊
作者: coung    時間: 2009-10-1 08:43 PM

thanks..




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0