標題:
[籃球]
[轉貼]NBA 2025-2026 / RS / 12/28/2025 / Philadelphia 76ers @ Oklahoma City Thunder
[打印本頁]
作者:
cwy2012
時間:
2025-12-29 11:00 PM
標題:
[轉貼]NBA 2025-2026 / RS / 12/28/2025 / Philadelphia 76ers @ Oklahoma City Thunder
# h4 ]2 p1 a8 M3 y2 I7 L) UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; W7 ^$ j) K& F9 t% r3 K% o2 `5.39.217.77
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( w/ t" n: U6 `
9 d( ^, O* o" ?- o7 K) K
4 W9 G; M1 R c0 x: D公仔箱論壇
% V% q2 t0 L. w1 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Sport : Basketball
: N9 i+ y0 I d5 k5.39.217.77
Release Date/Year : 12/27/2025
" R) I o- |! @0 w$ }公仔箱論壇
Comment Language : English
& ]: q! ~6 @1 b# m0 a% g5.39.217.77
Description : NBA Season 2025-2026
+ \# z& u6 \9 x6 g" `; k; G1 ` m公仔箱論壇
3 J, e# j2 h- C& A
Rip/recording author : m4rtyr.
/ L, e1 u# s8 w. I
Additional information : Possible spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and transcribed.
公仔箱論壇5 B( p' w% l# P* v. p. E9 b
, I% a9 ?! o7 X
Quality : WEB-DL HD
! e1 Z+ p8 y8 B+ K2 c( N1 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Video format : mkv
P% {9 m2 N1 o' t5 m+ N1 o公仔箱論壇
Video : h264, 1920x1080, 59.94fps, 8800kbps
4 r! @* l% o$ L) }+ z
Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps
作者:
audy14165
時間:
2025-12-30 03:16 AM
Thanks for sharing!
歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/)
Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0