Can anyone please help me... I am not sure y? but all of a sudden... I can't download anything from bit comet or from µTorrent ..... And i dunno y... please help`!~! :'(作者: woofy 時間: 2007-3-13 02:41 PM
Maybe your firewall blocked the connection?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- q* X M* c- D* Z' ^
I don't know...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 R) b0 L" X8 c/ \) q* D( k% p4 p& [
Did you do something?作者: em_kw_chan 時間: 2007-3-14 03:25 AM
no..i checked... but i didn't do anything... >_< ...but thanks ~!作者: jwxie518 時間: 2007-3-14 06:48 AM
原帖由 em_kw_chan 於 2007-3-13 02:25 PM 發表。 . d4 O) M% R3 F) Fno..i checked... but i didn't do anything... >_< ...but thanks ~!
公仔箱論壇; A1 z& }3 E5 q5 R @( W/ E# d% f
# s6 ?' J( |; o' u Q6 k3 B0 @, R2 w& m公仔箱論壇請詳細描述,好嗎?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! Q2 Q* U# }8 ^, u% \2 q
是否已經冇種子? 或者peer無上線, or 種子個邊有問題? ' P0 n. t4 |7 N( P) A4 m1 ~有幾多個bt下載中? 全部都唔work? 來自同一個server?作者: Chris-ng36 時間: 2007-4-3 08:11 AM
I had that problem i just uninstalled the btcomet and reinstalled but installed 0.7 its the best one to use