this sounds a really good idea already.......so much money is very tempting....... :71: but I think there should be alot of small prizes as well so more ppl will get to win something....more fun & every1 happy 作者: o獎門人o 時間: 2007-6-22 02:36 PM
technical push作者: vamp 時間: 2007-6-22 03:03 PM 標題: Ok Np .. I join In ~
I wanna win the Money ~~~作者: o獎門人o 時間: 2007-6-23 02:07 AM
原帖由 vamp 於 2007-6-22 03:03 PM 發表。 5 |: K( @4 Q" `( c
I wanna win the Money ~~~
# \0 i6 u( K& I2 i8 h9 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.77' {5 F' ^" J8 R) k
Not yet started - c0 b2 |* y* A8 Y; K- w公仔箱論壇thx for ur support1 N% H2 r% `" \0 [' M
the game will soon begin作者: vamp 時間: 2007-6-25 01:17 PM 標題: 回復第 25 帖由 o獎門人o 所發的帖子
Ok !! Mr.迪tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- x/ ]- Q2 L( x& m. e2 O
0 Q3 t& O. S' h7 A公仔箱論壇I can't wait to join the game !!!! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 t2 u- w& S5 y; S
5.39.217.77% L& }& Y% G W
it will be very fun !!!作者: shineboy09 時間: 2007-6-25 03:36 PM