Board logo

標題: Bitcomet Setting 0.84 [打印本頁]

作者: icydragon    時間: 2007-2-19 02:12 PM     標題: Bitcomet Setting 0.84

I using bitcomet 0.84 now. Below are mine setting. Hope that this setting can increase your download speed.5.39.217.77* m! C' ~, _! R& C

1 W& \5 J, ~$ r2 RGo to option > Preference公仔箱論壇& |) u- I# B6 B! H& o8 F- ^
Connection: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' v, b5 R3 `; [4 n/ Q  j
-->Global Max upload speed:( Go to www.speedtest.net to test your upload speed and use only 80% of it. Remenber to change the kbps to kb/s)5.39.217.77% O. g/ {& S5 C9 f& I1 {/ G
-->Max simultaneous download tasks number put it at 2 unless your download speed is very fast then u increase it.
* [7 u! i9 \9 j6 z2 W, h0 G4 j公仔箱論壇-->Now choose listen port between 49152 and 65534.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& G, r" E* W$ E" u" N- ^  m
(Note if you are using router remenber to forward the port.)5.39.217.77. b9 `: e* ]9 e% U& X
9 M6 `5 }2 h: `5 U
, q- d/ d! w$ y" U8 C' \1 w8 w0 r, ]
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 s- J! |; d9 x' ~' P5 E5 ?& V3 A9 u
Now go to Advance+ z* i8 o1 E3 k
-->Check all except the first one
8 [3 @6 c6 K0 B5.39.217.77  W+ \, f# n- H' c
5.39.217.77  }7 D$ _  l3 q' M+ t- E

/ t  {/ i$ _! @) w* Q. [- R( `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNow go to Connection6 N1 @! h; Q( c9 Y" {+ P
-->Check only the first one.
1 {) k6 B+ {  ~$ [( s* Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb-->Maximun Connection per task set to 1000. : K5 E. H" d! B) Q" _: B
(Note: Set to 1000 only if your pc is of high end if not limit it at 100)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 t5 K- {  }; B: t0 r2 P  A
-->Maximun simultaneous half open TCP connection: 500, K0 l- s7 U0 T) c% ?
(Note: Set to 500 only if your pc is of high end if not limit it at 50)
3 W9 l6 f3 K. k3 e+ @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(Note: In XP sp1 the half open TCP is unlimted but in XP sp2 it was limit to 10 only as to prevent worms and this is why our download speed get slower.)
- p( [& {/ R, q# Y# ?7 e公仔箱論壇Use this file below to open your Window Xp sp2 TCP
0 y5 E. l) s# ^% [http://z31.zupload.com/download.php?
9 [6 q' V- S0 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。file=getfile&filepath=28058

$ C2 U; o# L& O8 F1 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb-->Protocol encryption (Avoid BT protocol blocked) set to Always
, {6 w/ d7 D6 [
, c! q, T5 Y% |( _# P2 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 P9 K( k" c5 V# B5.39.217.77tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& n! k6 I3 ~6 d4 |3 E! x& n! A
Last thing to do8 e+ J8 m+ v$ U
-->Now properties of now downloading torrent: Right click on it.
3 g* x6 O$ o- X9 F9 U  b, T% o) c( qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。    Properties > advanced:
  d5 A. z; _1 L) w( _$ k+ U-->All checked, except: Find peer using public DHT network - DONT CHECK IT!!!
9 g  Z+ E% g' ^  |! h  @! t3 l
7 J  N0 o3 x8 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.77) l3 z, @7 h, _7 W! |( Y& v& r

, W# o1 V# X& E9 s  C: MThat all hope it useful to you guys!!! Thank for reading!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  B4 L0 a8 A5 C' C" h) W

# k/ b' q! t" f" i. stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[ 本帖最後由 icydragon 於 2007-2-19 04:06 PM 編輯 ]
作者: ivyynnana    時間: 2007-2-19 02:38 PM

I use XP SP2, so in connection "Maximun simultaneous half open TCP connection",8 s. @, J& C( t/ b! A! H2 H. t
I should change to 10 or 500? I  change my Window Xp sp2 TCP to 10 already?
+ Z" N( G# \$ S' u3 X5.39.217.77Also the number of the listen port you show I don't have that kind of number, I have the small amount number like 7074, 7155, 7970, 8101, 17113, 18143.......the highest number I have is 27756.
* ]) O: z, n% W3 ~' W2 D0 `公仔箱論壇I think maybe I live in New York, that's why the listen port number is different.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" Y1 A$ K: l% Q' M/ K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 \# w9 f6 k4 Y2 Q
[ 本帖最後由 ivyynnana 於 2007-2-19 02:57 PM 編輯 ]
作者: icydragon    時間: 2007-2-19 04:02 PM

10 is sp2 default setting. u should change to 500 or minimun 100 using the file i upload. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 i" Z* }: ~8 k3 B- I) I
as for the listen port 49152 and 65534 is recomend by bitcomet. u just change it and then forward the port if u are behind router.
, F2 V3 q! n. C# n( s公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇8 [- g* p4 q% _$ e: D; Z8 T0 j6 _
[ 本帖最後由 icydragon 於 2007-2-19 04:05 PM 編輯 ]
作者: ivyynnana    時間: 2007-2-19 05:09 PM

I have the other question, everytime I change my setting and later on I restart my computer, all my setting is gone to be default. How can I fix it ?
作者: icydragon    時間: 2007-2-19 08:38 PM

you mean bitcomet setting is gone?
; T/ U7 V( U" C5 H- H. w6 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi have not encounted this kind of problem before. Maybe u can reinstall the bitcomet and try again.4 [, K6 K1 _+ x' c- A
or did u press ok after u do all the setting or u just straight away exit bitcomet?
作者: ivyynnana    時間: 2007-2-19 10:16 PM

Yes, I did press ok after I change my setting, maybe I try to reinstall again then see what happen,
& ]7 }6 c" Q. Z/ J; D, uthanks for your help ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^5.39.217.778 i+ r* t, x3 `. O: A( N+ M( ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; F9 K- v! b" s# }1 u! l
[ 本帖最後由 ivyynnana 於 2007-2-19 10:25 PM 編輯 ]
作者: amy12345    時間: 2007-2-20 07:10 AM

I have a question: WHERE CAN I FIND THIS ?
5 W/ ~/ J" W# i8 s% |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. F3 f, D& G& ~3 X公仔箱論壇WHERE IS THE TASK PROPERTIES? I  CANNOT SEE IT FROM BITCOMET???tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* K# E7 M5 j+ Y( w

3 w, f. E, h8 w- i% w# L公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* f9 v# q2 \1 {) _8 z$ C
Last thing to do5.39.217.77% ]& V% t, P- A4 C. Q
-->Now properties of now downloading torrent: Right click on it.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 }- ~. }8 _2 r1 ~4 r8 i1 e0 u
Properties > advanced:
" i( `# C  B$ U' |0 Y-->All checked, except: Find peer using public DHT network - DONT CHECK IT!!!5.39.217.771 p0 C' L4 O7 R9 k. H6 m

% z4 u( k2 G% d! |+ I; V2 ]5.39.217.77
" ^6 f! ]8 l7 ]7 ctHANKS
作者: icydragon    時間: 2007-2-20 11:17 AM     標題: 回復第 7 帖由 amy12345 所發的帖子

right click on the torrent that u are downloading now.
作者: pipo    時間: 2007-2-23 05:41 AM

thankyou very much.^:)^
作者: spainisheyes    時間: 2007-2-25 11:13 AM

thank you!I'll try
作者: jerrylover    時間: 2007-2-27 12:03 PM

原帖由 ivyynnana 於 2007-2-19 10:16 PM 發表。
1 p7 g3 n3 ?6 ~& G' l  l; pYes, I did press ok after I change my setting, maybe I try to reinstall again then see what happen,
# J, I* o& x: Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthanks for your help ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: A4 K: q* G; h. ~$ I  W
I've the same problem also no matter how many times i reinstall it...
作者: w101    時間: 2007-3-2 04:25 PM

thank you!I'll try
作者: cheecheong88    時間: 2007-3-7 08:38 AM

:-* :-* :-* :-*
作者: lilychau    時間: 2007-3-8 07:44 AM

can anyone help how can u compress a film i want to ues nero to burn dont know how to compress
作者: gw1985    時間: 2007-4-10 11:25 AM

it works! thx alot alot!
作者: Chris-ng36    時間: 2007-4-17 11:41 PM

It works thanks very much
作者: derrick-328    時間: 2007-6-13 01:01 AM

tq for ur info i will try on it




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0