I can teach your,公仔箱論壇: g. _* F% n; E$ f
B4 you download i can advice you go to register xunlei account, 2 E. }3 P! @) N- I2 F2 xAnd that every time u start for download, you must login your account.; y7 I! D) r. ~6 t8 ` s
Make sure you a/c is login, you can start your download. ' m/ L" S. k ~! K公仔箱論壇Beside that, you can go to option set your download and upload. $ {$ [" { X' m+ I T/ O; a0 b6 vActually i adjust my download on max and upload half only. 0 w7 i6 ^& P# G' E公仔箱論壇Dun forget set ur upload on after finish download half n hour only. 4 }3 G L% ]% c( [. M5 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDo you understand. 3 V! ]& J+ s& ]$ s: J- jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 W$ C4 P6 e6 o' }5 n) U0 |$ f" k
I hope can help you. 8 f. b+ S6 V, y( R0 I& j* ^作者: SR20det 時間: 2009-5-10 01:35 PM
thanks...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! ^# _) p1 u1 b
hope it help 作者: tan7757 時間: 2009-5-24 09:12 AM