Board logo

標題: [分享] 《太阳报》揭密弗格森10大苏格兰俚语 [打印本頁]

作者: cfloo    時間: 2009-1-8 09:02 PM     標題: 《太阳报》揭密弗格森10大苏格兰俚语

  1. Come oan, get aff! Ye aff yer heid?
  — I’m substituting you because you are off form, dear boy.
  我换下你,因为你表现不佳,亲爱的孩子。
  2. Haw, see you lino, yerr a choob.
  — Excuse me Mr assistant ref, that’s a bad decision.
  抱歉,助理裁判先生,那是一次错判。
  3. Any mair ay yer cheek an’ ye’ll get a cuddy lug, ye wee bugger.
  — I’m the boss and don’t you forget it.
  我是教练,你别忘了这一点。
  4. Dinnae bother aboot him, he’s jist a daftie.
  — Their striker will give you no problems.
  他们的前锋不会给你带来麻烦。
  5. Dinna fash yirsel, Liverpool nae bother.
  — Don’t worry yourself, we’ll overtake Liverpool.
  别杞人忧天,我们会超过利物浦
  6. Ah gie’d it the full bhona.
  — Just give it everything you’ve got.
  全力以赴就行了。
  7. Haud yer wheesht.
  — Please be quiet, lads, I’m trying to give a team-talk.
  大家请安静,我正在进行球队演讲。
  8. He gave him his jotters because he was a eejit.
  — He deserved to be sent off.
  他应该被罚下。
  9. His heid’s full ae mince.
  — I don’t care what Cristiano says, he’s not leaving.
  我不在乎克里斯蒂亚诺说什么,他不会离开。
  10. Thon wis the berries, lads.
  — Brilliant. Well played, chaps.
  太棒了,踢得好,伙计。

  靠,一句都看不懂。。。俺白出国了。。。




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0