Board logo

標題: server busy popup.....please help !!! [打印本頁]

作者: wc903    時間: 2006-7-24 01:26 PM     標題: server busy popup.....please help !!!

when I download things, it always popup server busy message and asking me "switch to " or "retry" ? anyone knows what the hell is that happened ?
作者: lois19frend    時間: 2006-7-29 07:58 PM

I  have the same problem b4公仔箱論壇4 B! x1 ^2 ~$ z  x
did u use the Mcfee anti virus it might be it
作者: superkey    時間: 2006-8-4 01:50 PM

I have the same problem - Server Busy !!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 f9 s" M% K5 o4 g
HELP !!! Why & How to cancel this !!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" H3 j. i# N9 g: x. U; i
ASAP
- B' N7 c4 x$ h9 a- @% D& Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks !!!
作者: lilychau    時間: 2007-6-17 03:53 PM

i too have the same problem but now i use utorrent




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0