
Michael Jackson-Bad
![]()
https://app.box.com/s/wjg8pcgtx61ivu6kgg57b7xj5j3qpyee
1 F" q9 t, ^/ Y& ~; x[youtube]Xzx3caQdmM8[/youtube]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 M( [- ^& G$ ]+ R2 P+ i1 V0 n
Your butt is mine
5.39.217.77; N7 p* U! f+ GGonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight
I'm telling you
On how I feel
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 ?3 d. @1 i# M0 YGonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill
Come on. Ta.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) G' x3 O5 ^4 }. f* W8 @& z$ BCome on.
Lay it on me
All right...
I'm giving you
V$ o( o I/ \, a; r( E7 q7 }On count of three
To show your stuff
5 d" w# N; r& [1 @5 h, @7 ^Or let it be...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# a! j- F- K# A- yI'm telling you
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- A) Z5 g( b1 Q# HJust watch yo ur mouth
I know your game
# M, G% v6 f( x- eWhat you're about
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# J/ L8 L& O- r' @Well they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true
But my friend you have seen nothin'
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" y0 L9 K$ v3 P& V c) W+ `Just wait 'til I get through...
Because I'm bad, I'm bad.
Come on. Ta.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) w# K6 U, c. N+ A1 L(Bad bad-really, really bad)
公仔箱論壇* V) V% `$ s ~* m2 u4 pYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
& P0 X/ W0 S; G4 Z% u8 a9 WYou know it. Ta.
6 C* k$ p j2 _) \* w( P(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
5 d J7 m. k* s6 n1 C( BCome on, you know.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again,
Who's bad...
(Huh-Huh)
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 H7 Z6 w, [: lThe world is out
公仔箱論壇1 a# T7 w/ v. ^( Y1 g2 YYou're doin' wrong
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; Q$ M) e7 Q7 ?, n! QGonna lock you up
Before too long,
Your lyin' eyes
Gonna tell you right
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& f5 g9 i- Y) j5 t P5 {So listen up
Don't make a fight,
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( g1 Y. s0 V/ @% U! T t6 c# s/ i- C7 NYour talk is cheap
5.39.217.77% |' g1 L6 l8 n+ p9 X% a7 yYou're not a man
5.39.217.778 F. v2 a9 H5 a$ P0 ^3 N+ @You're throwin' stones
To hide your hands
But they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- ^. x! s3 E( R1 V9 H2 aAnd my friends you have seen nothin'
5.39.217.77# M4 a( d* |$ I, [% O/ jJust wait 'til I get through...
公仔箱論壇- ?& I; z1 d) W3 l. lBecause I'm bad, I'm bad.
Come on. Ta.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' Y3 e5 R7 j, V" y! A(Bad bad-really, really bad)
公仔箱論壇7 y d$ E; z/ P0 K& x# v5 F; iYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know it. Ta.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 X2 m5 p% @2 UYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
公仔箱論壇7 {% L: I3 k0 Y5 @$ _/ E" @/ tYou know it, you know.
% D$ ^, [- O+ Q: f6 g+ q2 A(Bad bad-really, really bad)
5.39.217.77% s; @9 }8 G6 GAnd the whole world has to
answer right now
, `- ?( |7 [- e7 x9 D+ T* t; C0 B(And the whole world has to
answer right now)
Just to tell you once again,
(Just to tell you once again,)
Who's bad...
(Huh-Huh)
5.39.217.77& B4 z& S: b! f( o% WWe can change the world tomorrow
This could be a better place
If you don't like what I'm sayin'
Then won't you slap my face...
Because I'm bad, I'm bad.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. K6 N' t: R5 Z) n& x$ D9 ^6 `* dCome on. Ta.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) O& L% \2 Q, X8 U' F8 jYou know it. Ta.
5.39.217.77/ j5 i- o. a/ j" V- b(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know it, you know.
7 A- O4 ?/ E* y1 K5 y. a Y(Bad bad-really, really bad)
Woo! Woo! Woo!
5.39.217.77; c: j- ^% ?2 G* ^0 [8 e(And the whole world has to
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# D. r' A- S5 B/ N1 l* @5 Tanswer right now
# G9 c6 X) g s3 Q# W5 W) eJust to tell you once again)
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" |8 E, `% X4 ~" h! RYou know I'm bad, I'm bad.
Come on. Ta.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 K* V- p' ?8 ^1 ~% s(Bad bad-really, really bad)
公仔箱論壇5 Q$ T. ?! w/ s' H2 _# j: {You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
公仔箱論壇! T6 F, V' F+ X v" a; m' lYou know it - you know it.
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
* R, G; x0 ?# c4 v( m3 x( |You know, you know, you know,
Come on
7 f- Q8 o# \5 ~6 t2 b(Bad bad-really, really bad)
5 o# k$ @ Q [, q! f3 ^And the whole world has to
answer right now
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ]* f5 ]* A: N. E) m) t0 pJust to tell you once again,
1 H u0 a: s: l4 p/ P7 R(Ta)
You know I'm smooth, I'm bad.
公仔箱論壇/ L9 ~9 [* j$ m, Z( RYou know it.
/ `- o' r8 i s6 d(Bad bad-really, really bad)
* |7 g' d, b% @; bYou know I'm bad, I'm bad baby.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: l- f9 j% v) _$ H; L6 ~8 [8 S(Bad bad-really, really bad)
5.39.217.770 t- ?, d6 S6 ^: _You know, you know, you know it,
公仔箱論壇9 e' C& c5 P1 w, ~" z6 ^/ Rcome on
(Bad bad-really, really bad)
And the whole world has to
answer right now
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ n0 h$ O f, w& ?(And the whole world has to
5.39.217.776 |% d4 ^) i! uanswer right now)
7 {+ ^4 ^! b" eWoo!
公仔箱論壇/ Z) f. A7 l _) c& {0 M(Just to tell you once again,)
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 Z: c) P1 z: e& K6 T6 _You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
You know.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) j- Q# Z& d4 N; A8 L8 V; R ^(Bad bad-really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, you know
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" _5 J, r$ X9 Vhoo!
5.39.217.770 C( T4 Q* P2 p% G- q% k(Bad bad-really, really bad)
) g5 }% F& f2 v2 vYou know I'm bad, I'm bad
you know it, you know
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) c. X' q& l+ G5 s, K x) I) c(Bad bad-really, really bad)
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 s' u! p* z0 M; Z3 g: GAnd the whole world has to
2 _; _3 H" n* t. r1 z0 i: ?( W7 Tanswer right now
* }- R& L, c6 } A% y' L- I(And the whole world has to
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 H" r8 E# ]$ b$ Q; lanswer right now)
Just to tell you once again,
! n& v2 f* n( n( }, Q" Y, v+ w(Just to tell you once again,)
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; p0 F& K0 }4 ?( zkilykilyk 一定係 Michael Jackson 粉絲.
5.39.217.775 W9 }) m0 g7 c6 j$ s& w
妳唱得唔錯,聲線輕柔帶有些少激情.0 t6 A. h6 p8 N; c, {
公仔箱論壇' h- X7 \! \, x1 y
期待妳下個自唱作品!!
~劍全~ 發表於 2018-10-4 11:20 PM
mj歌真好正!!
主要係佢歌難唱,想玩下,淨咬字拍子練幾小時
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |