Board logo

標題: Download help [打印本頁]

作者: erichkg2006    時間: 2006-7-19 03:19 AM     標題: Download help

Hi all, I am very new to bt. I downloaded a movie, but I couldn't open it with real one nor windows media player. What am I missing here? Besides, I am using Windows ME, are there any software I need to download b4 I can open the files with torrent.
! D8 h3 k0 v+ D. F2 ?5 t' }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A million thanks.
作者: angelwongg    時間: 2006-7-21 08:32 AM

try downloading "Real Alternative"? hahaa thats what i use..i think.. haha xD
作者: dnsstuff    時間: 2006-7-22 05:48 AM

when u download a movie , plz check what kind of file 1st b4 u download
0 \" I/ a  e! etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.77$ M$ j$ P9 e  B" e
some of the file type like .dat / .mds / .vob could not open no matter u use real or media playertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. C1 F+ ?$ g5 K9 R# K: z& O
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 O$ X4 }5 S$ S5 h% Z$ v
those file needs to get some software to open it b4 u watch it5.39.217.77) k0 @  N# s0 h( P1 X5 d+ _
" n% @$ T0 k! R
regards




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0