標題: RMVB or DIXV? [打印本頁] 作者: chiunn 時間: 2008-8-17 10:33 AM 標題: RMVB or DIXV?
Sorry, I dont know where to post this question so i do it here. + e2 q0 e3 b: k M) _: X公仔箱論壇4 z, E. f I! c/ m* M8 K' k3 Q0 d+ \
I dont know what is the difference between RMVB and DIXV format. Can someone explain? Which one is better in image quality? 1 i0 F% x* Z+ O% y5 |+ E公仔箱論壇 ) ]! a% A# l1 S9 I# u) K5.39.217.77by the way, I m watching with a LCD TV. Thank you.作者: chiunn 時間: 2008-8-17 05:23 PM
how come nobody here willing to help answer my simple question??作者: limsp5 時間: 2008-8-17 10:23 PM
I can only tell you that DIVX is better since it is compressed less. Because of this the file is 3 to 4 times larger.作者: chiunn 時間: 2008-8-21 09:50 PM