after I dl the latest service pack from Windows, my BT didn't work anymore, it keeps on connect to tracker but it's zero. I did try to turn off the firewall but it didn't help as well~ Are there anyway to solve this problem besides uninstalling Service Pack 2? Thanks very much!作者: 121892 時間: 2006-11-14 09:04 PM
after I dl the latest service pack from Windows, my BT didn't work anymore, it keeps on connect to tracker but it's zero. I did try to turn off the firewall but it didn't help as well~ Are there anyway to solve this problem besides uninstalling Service Pack 2? Thanks very much!作者: davidon 時間: 2006-11-22 03:07 AM
試下用附件呢個software..睇下你個windwos..tcp/ip連接數量係幾多......tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" i6 S. f7 K8 ~- Q- ^1 Q: D; ?7 k
windows xp sp2預設係...10...所以bt會好慢......試下改做...256或512....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 g$ e9 d* v8 \0 U T& ?
每次更新完都要check一check...因為windows update完可能會recover番做10... / o7 g+ m7 ]# e0 Q( T( e+ stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb作者: tsuzukiasato 時間: 2006-11-24 12:17 PM