標題: [翻唱] Lionel Richie - Lady [打印本頁] 作者: beepbeep113 時間: 2015-10-12 11:01 PM 標題: Lionel Richie - Lady
本帖最後由 beepbeep113 於 2015-10-12 11:31 PM 編輯 % W$ ^! u6 M, u2 w! Y8 p4 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 l4 b. D1 ] \ D& ^
一位朋友出 show 前上我地 Band 房練習,彈比佢的 Demo Song5.39.217.77# w# s* [$ \5 n$ B3 {; n( U tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, w8 S9 w8 h& O1 S! C
公仔箱論壇; c5 d: F* g% ]5 m1 W0 A2 Y) ~
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 G5 Q5 d) _; b% N- ? https://soundcloud.com/shirazee6360/ladycover-raymond-x-channel-band-2014-09-12mp35.39.217.773 p. J4 m" n4 W. ^; ^. h9 U6 v9 M8 m
4 t1 q0 {; f, ?9 U. m" Q+ btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb + \& c8 e5 c3 m3 ?% l0 ?' v7 I1 S- P* c公仔箱論壇Lady ; z9 l: ^7 {, x* _6 ^2 h u! [; |: I6 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ( s; S5 A# s1 U/ G; d# U' kLady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you & t, o" w* \* U, _, [7 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You have made me what I am and I am yours5.39.217.774 f) [; f( g% I- r
My love, there's so many ways I want to say I love you V- }$ S* w( I i Q0 W% G5.39.217.77Let me hold you in my arms forever moreTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# \9 B: I0 S7 B& P% ~1 h% y! y
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 ~6 u/ `4 d6 t3 A; [
You have gone and made me such a fool . B B/ p$ P8 [( J+ Z! e公仔箱論壇I'm so lost in your love公仔箱論壇" d) M H5 X& f. ]4 r
And oh, we belong together & H. }' x5 H$ c- _( ^$ P5.39.217.77Won't you believe in my song? ) J' ^# X6 A2 p6 U5 ~0 s, Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 d' ~1 R* X4 `+ c! x
Lady, for so many years I thought I'd never find you公仔箱論壇0 |5 |) m" e# k8 O V* D+ p
You have come into my life and made me whole9 i6 R$ c2 z" p0 u" e
Forever let me wake to see you each and every morning / C* q/ I! h5 b' s' o! p" ~7 J8 s3 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLet me hear you whisper softly in my ear 6 C9 H2 S* o- q w9 U' s5.39.217.773 z, Q' R+ }( f4 `
In my eyes I see no one else but you 9 V+ z+ c) a7 A' [+ _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere's no other love like our love公仔箱論壇; q* F( E& f: g- P3 a l
And yes, oh yes, I'll always want you near metvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, e6 }4 o7 ?. W7 W6 [6 A
I've waited for you for so long1 e4 s9 Q% L. s' w
6 q' g G4 ^( v2 K' gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLady, your love's the only love I need# w1 A+ i. v$ _$ p$ k8 u& `. o' B
And beside me is where I want you to be & l) U% e: L- U1 _( U& m# |5.39.217.77'cause, my love, there's somethin' I want you to know + Q7 M) F3 |2 a* Z2 s" s# n! A: _5.39.217.77You're the love of my life, you're my lady& L! n8 n |$ n; w
awesome cover!公仔箱論壇0 g# V/ m K* V% D
beautiful voice and control. ( c2 l/ P7 K* P1 }; jwould love to sing with you some time.作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2015-11-6 11:05 AM
越唱到尾越入境界。。。。simple and smooth。Thanks作者: beepbeep113 時間: 2015-11-6 12:01 PM