0 O- M! M+ [! Z公仔箱論壇[youtube]wXeyA9AkBpY[/youtube]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. A9 D! J( A) `0 }: N0 g
9 }& P3 ?) H& X5 _* ] 9 p: T1 L3 {# d( b _& {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。剛起步,尚有許多進步空間,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ D' M9 T0 t6 }* F& ^+ w
喜歡請點讚,亦可留言點歌。: j5 u- K1 }( y. b$ z( ?' [
4 I: F) z0 \7 u( A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXeyA9AkBpY - U, h; j' z& }/ m. h" ^; V5.39.217.77TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 d$ |$ J+ H, g, S- p
And now, the end is nearTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 R% ?9 A& q* o0 L5 ^3 I! W
And so I face the final curtain5.39.217.77! e" u2 C4 y" @2 s0 A
My friend, I'll say it clear * V: G. L3 s- G& {) z0 d5 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'll state my case, of which I'm certain , G" R4 k: Z2 X# ^; |5 d公仔箱論壇I've lived a life that's fullTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! S9 e3 \5 F: U; p9 V6 N7 b
I've traveled each and every highway5.39.217.77' F g* V% m4 z
But more, much more than this* o% O2 i; D \8 N0 s
I did it my way " \9 A% i, i3 \* YRegrets, I've had a fewtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ N! t" S; g' V# d, A# G
But then again, too few to mention . i( N3 i# @; B" L# YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I did what I had to doTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# d8 A0 a2 T7 g, L0 ?
And saw it through without exemptionTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 a3 z& J& P k: U+ }# B, G
I planned each charted course - B( r: l6 l* ]2 d- b! EEach careful step along the byway 9 B& ]; M d. \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And more, much more than this 6 X) f0 J4 o2 p0 `+ W8 K5 kI did it my way - K, y" ^/ V1 I8 q f# l0 LYes, there were times, I'm sure you knew 6 m7 C: L' ?$ Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen I bit off more than I could chewTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ y1 e. H0 ~5 a: X# S
But through it all, when there was doubt 9 E) I$ b' [& E/ }$ x公仔箱論壇I ate it up and spit it out 2 h! H2 ?# T4 p, X0 O( k8 t/ l5.39.217.77I faced it all and I stood tall5.39.217.77: l) ~$ Q f/ n- O# n; g
And did it my way公仔箱論壇9 _& b6 u+ ?% Q+ G
I've loved, I've laughed and criedTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 A9 o, c7 U2 Z% n# j. L! @9 X" b
I've had my fill my share of losing : l; V# \- X: Q* Q4 q& Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd now, as tears subside5.39.217.77- {5 l7 h; Y- E% L% s+ ?' a
I find it all so amusing 1 ^* N$ T. _' J' Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTo think I did all that公仔箱論壇! W4 X/ p8 ~1 O# h" Z1 n& D. K
And may I say - not in a shy way5.39.217.775 M; h/ x/ S4 h6 e! w
Oh no, oh no, not meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ]3 d, S! U: y2 L3 V
I did it my wayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; L" b: _: X5 s0 A& W. V- ]
For what is a man, what has he got 9 `* {6 q; @( g) I* F5.39.217.77If not himself, then he has naught % S6 y7 ?& B$ }0 k5 J' h0 {5.39.217.77To say the things he truly feels / P2 E+ ?, M# w: c7 @7 k* ~5.39.217.77And not the words of one who kneels" U6 A4 \$ a Y
The record shows I took the blows & D% i: d! t* n/ v9 R1 UAnd did it my wayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; ^( C8 ^/ d% ~
Yes, it was my way作者: pinaroo 時間: 2015-10-7 07:44 PM
本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2015-10-7 09:02 PM 編輯 7 l- x. M. J. A. r 8 F/ ?, Q% t8 { S* otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb歡迎 Asplund 加入我地自唱區. 0 t3 O2 j- |/ D1 \9 q! O% [$ f5.39.217.77公仔箱論壇2 C6 u3 T% {' X% x' G, N. i
唱得好好.: P4 O3 J: ^( J1 X8 f0 z- e