Board logo

標題: [44bt版] [打印本頁]

作者: paronomasia    時間: 2006-7-13 06:13 AM     標題: [44bt版]

Recently 44bt版 always has its websites advertisement pops up. Is there any way that I can prevent it ?
作者: Maelstrom    時間: 2006-7-13 10:02 AM

you can use realproducer and merge an empty event file with the video
作者: paronomasia    時間: 2006-7-13 09:08 PM

原帖由 Maelstrom 於 2006-7-13 07:02 AM 發表8 y; q( k9 F( O' ^$ S+ r' I
you can use realproducer and merge an empty event file with the video
5.39.217.77" ?. M2 e' d7 {$ C' \8 o
  v7 c8 \8 N8 M# D
Can you please show me how to do it with more more details ?& h- o4 }* j' `  v8 u# v
Should I dl a software called Realproducer ?
* D& j- k( K  ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Then, how can I " merge an empty event file with the video" ?# U7 k2 A! t; R7 Z4 c) l' d  ~
Thanks in advance !
作者: chmida    時間: 2006-7-13 09:27 PM

解决办法:
  e! @. y& \' b$ n1、不要下载44BT版的剧,改下载其他版本~:victory::victory:
" J/ L1 Y6 f2 {4 z. p2 F公仔箱論壇2、使用Realplayer以外的播放器来开,例如:Media Player Codec、KMPlayer等(必须拥有Codec)~那么就不会有广告弹起来~7 s' m( |2 D) k+ L& S( M- a
3、使用第三方软件清除event~给你一个小软件:简体版的~




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0