
[attach]3100595[/attach]
+ |3 g% L7 }0 t其實聽到其他人翻唱已經好中意呢隻歌
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& d/ S# ]1 \; r& \0 O. E自己係bridge到加左d和音, 但唔知岩唔岩
希望大家中意
https://soundcloud.com/siu-man-ko/creep-radiohead-julia-cover
When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so very special
But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
9 ^4 U% J4 n: oI don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so very special
I wish I was special
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 h) V+ C) J1 w. B3 \+ KBut I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
He's running away
He's running out
He's running away
He's running out
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, m0 m% ~; D4 m* P5 k4 N& ZWhatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so very special
I wish I was special
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" Q! h( G- q: x+ z& P3 lBut I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here
如果想參加,請上帖 留言登記.
公仔箱論壇8 A0 Y1 n% I% ^6 t* B唱得唔錯.但妳好耐無上來.
多謝妳的分享.公仔箱論壇+ B* {4 V5 J5 d; D, I
請支持本論壇.公仔箱論壇" U; _# L2 h( [: m7 a- W- J( ~
努力呀.支持妳.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* h2 s* ` m& g* v

| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |