Board logo

標題: [自唱歌曲] Idina Menzel - Let It Go 【星級演唱活動帖】 [打印本頁]

作者: mmwsfz    時間: 2014-9-4 07:16 PM     標題: Idina Menzel - Let It Go 【星級演唱活動帖】

Disney Frozen 一首好好聽既歌!!請比比意見!!
. p: k  o8 f9 b& h5 O5 j0 N- e( j: m; A1 ~
5.39.217.77: R% e2 I9 i$ z3 Y' j( N0 I
[youtube]wrB4aGLuTKI[/youtube]公仔箱論壇+ _/ r9 h+ K& v. c

  j7 E. [, H5 E' u7 ~
) Y. J4 h$ n0 I$ KLet it go5.39.217.77+ N. Y7 I. s  P' H9 k6 W
5.39.217.77& u& d9 B0 V" ]8 F( N
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
$ B6 J' j2 j' ?# \' f" \Not a footprint to be seen
$ y0 P4 ~2 @1 p* [1 E9 ?5.39.217.77A kingdom of isolation公仔箱論壇; K- a( y1 d. o
And it looks like I'm the queen公仔箱論壇6 N. P# R! L) B8 J( S% R

2 F0 n5 b- h$ i  K% qThe wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
5 @# F3 m! L( H" |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried
: y; l5 |6 @; c2 E7 K% gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't let them in, don't let them see
. X3 Q0 j; @, t0 T1 c/ Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBe the good girl you always have to be
1 j6 Y* S8 G* x0 b5.39.217.77Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
9 s, I; q$ c" m+ j5 w4 ^- ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWell, now they know
% x" s4 X4 Z5 I& ]1 e# c公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. Q' n$ T2 _( Q. ~* o
Let it go, let it go
$ q& J: n+ m' E% y1 ^Can't hold it back anymore
0 _; w0 A6 v% B7 |) k6 u- ~Let it go, let it go& y9 M9 }5 U7 r4 A: G
Turn away and slam the door, J1 L7 L: d. ?1 N  y
I don't care what they're going to say
; w+ m' V  S6 c  K, d, q2 p, X, Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLet the storm rage on" m% |2 K$ X$ t9 a
The cold never bothered me anyway, o- a; T( ^! p
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 x0 ~' Q3 b$ S- x( w# H! e0 f
It's funny how some distance makes everything seem smalltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 n& v/ v! e9 [
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
" H, n, w0 v( d. _& _0 m8 h* QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It's time to see what I can do
& K1 D/ _) ^: k: n7 J1 I# w$ D4 kTo test the limits and break through
; c# C5 n, k1 ]! O+ z) }9 F# Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo right, no wrong, no rules for me
, X0 C0 `# l8 }I'm free5.39.217.777 q3 @4 [) H5 r9 C$ x; |
" b) j6 F7 `5 @) H# }2 X* U& i
Let it go, let it go
6 q; `- ~9 a. j6 \' ^公仔箱論壇I am one with the wind and sky
& S, P* e* M! f" @Let it go, let it go
$ p- Z# T( O, \You'll never see me cry
. u4 h: B* l& b% EHere I stand and here I'll stay, X  u9 P  n/ g9 g5 |
Let the storm rage on...8 x: i0 C6 `2 Z! @7 P/ z; u
5.39.217.77, b- C. o: H9 o  g% `
My power flurries through the air into the ground
% i; ^7 @! e  N& kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around5.39.217.771 \" s4 J& b* W+ K5 ^- g1 t
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
2 g5 D0 I3 w  h) v6 ]" b: OI'm never going back
8 R' ^* Z* r% O; h( G8 `5 lThe past is in the past* {% T2 x; k1 E4 q3 p* U2 I9 ?

& E# V- r. L8 [' s/ JLet it go, let it go
' O6 E# A9 \( UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And I'll rise like the break of dawntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! v% w) H+ S9 g
Let it go, let it goTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% Z" ~. ]: g2 A1 _
That perfect girl is gone3 |& `& I4 K& l
Here I stand in the light of day
* t8 w3 q7 z8 b1 ?( ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLet the storm rage on!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 N  l& _: B# Y% I- M" `) R
The cold never bothered me anyway公仔箱論壇% O3 ~% I  }* n! H% t) E+ I

作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2014-9-4 10:44 PM

mmwsfz 整體唱得唔錯.
3 ^7 W0 E0 \# J: Y5.39.217.77
8 c4 G7 H& M2 s( Q* u% W) M- P3 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。但你開頭嗰段好似未warm up好唔多夠力氣,到中段就好好.公仔箱論壇# _: X2 o* m0 d, p/ C$ c7 T% t/ M

6 y8 o" ~0 O( B7 I2 i) z+ J  ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb尾段唱返細聲少少會比較好.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# _; }) [5 a# a( t
! U: n3 L& y5 X2 n/ o
期待你下個自唱作品!!
作者: pinaroo    時間: 2014-9-5 12:20 PM

本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-9-5 12:23 PM 編輯
' `. B9 N! r3 x+ E2 c
2 k0 S% a7 Y; N" v3 p" n; UIn the beginning you have start off using wrong key.
. I2 [# B! Z2 I  j5.39.217.77; t* e# B+ u8 w: l3 T1 X8 ]' A
The words are muddy overall.$ m9 c! Z; _( T* g3 ]  z

4 Y- X' s3 y/ N) bTempo also not consistence.
0 z# M. A" V/ j; E5.39.217.77( s: R1 R7 [9 B6 y
Thanks for your sharing,keep it up.公仔箱論壇5 s+ e) c- ~* n) Z" y6 @$ [) c

5 I" a5 Y0 n; ?: V- s; b5 lPick a more suitable song for yourself next time.
作者: mmwsfz    時間: 2014-9-7 07:26 PM

Thanks for the advice. I don't feel like changing the keys because the original one is appealing. And tempo wasn't inconsistent, in my opinion. =]
作者: funloving053    時間: 2014-10-20 10:28 PM

thank !
作者: kilykilyk    時間: 2014-10-24 12:20 AM

mmwsfz聲音很好聽,唱得不錯, 支持!!
作者: mmwsfz    時間: 2014-11-3 10:08 AM

多謝kilykilyk!! =]




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0