Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Declan Galbraith - Tell Me Why (World Peace) by Jen [打印本頁]

作者: jen198053    時間: 2014-1-2 12:14 AM     標題: Declan Galbraith - Tell Me Why (World Peace) by Jen

本帖最後由 jen198053 於 2014-1-1 08:16 AM 編輯
) t+ s. P: C3 f- b9 ~6 Q5.39.217.775 m" O% @+ f: j/ }
一首《Tell Me Why》, 在新一年祝願世界和平,再無戰亂飢荒等天災人禍 http://t.cn/8kgCCfW5.39.217.77. i, D0 V  x$ [5 V

In my dream, children sing tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- X8 y9 N( q, {! P5 L5 p
a song of love for every boy and girl 0 ~  R- A3 S* M6 e1 g$ O
The sky is blue and fields are green ! i& Y) p% G! S( y9 p1 U) Q% ?
and laughter is the language of the world
2 G( d  D) u) H; W7 v9 H5.39.217.77Then I wake and all I see, 5.39.217.77* F# t* p4 R. _6 O% y9 _4 ^
is a world full of people in need
- {2 p1 g8 w- L* Y( Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 l: @( o9 p/ E5 ]8 r( u
Chorus: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ M2 c  S+ |3 c& `5 C* h
Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; o- s% P4 D* `
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
& z& f. u1 [- o7 U( m6 J8 @* _6 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand
7 e+ d9 j9 N" r/ }) z, f8 E! n0 Z6 aWhen so many need somebody,
7 F3 ?7 F  d9 E! O2 n2 j. Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwe don't give a helping hand
' S5 z: L$ v& v" A/ ~' r1 A% qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tell me why?
9 t1 P& }9 H& ]) @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( P; X+ M) z& p) [0 B" y
Everyday I ask myself, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- `; {. @; V. `  E3 m4 W
what will I have to do to be a man?
7 T& W6 p/ j: Z: x8 a: m5 i公仔箱論壇Do I have to stand a fight,
  L! w& G+ i3 I' sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。to prove to everybody who I am?
4 w" u& ^  Z. b# q+ ?! D  \5.39.217.77Is that what my life is for,
. a7 r9 n* _" C; h& k/ R, ^; D公仔箱論壇to waste in a world full of war?
+ m/ w' [" G, n% C% i" P# vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( b5 t* d9 l0 d5 k% w+ @1 i- n0 d8 k
Chorus:
! V9 F. ]' B/ s$ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this? 公仔箱論壇1 X# k8 h$ y& f# \
Tell me why (why) is there something I have missed? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 r2 O3 @, Z! T6 K5 ^
Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand
& S" i$ x! a; S( q8 ]) lWhen so many need somebody, % |0 {9 S; C  o- y$ E, _
we don't give a helping hand 公仔箱論壇9 ?( i- A, q; w% f7 V' @
Tell me why?
/ P2 o1 j3 C8 e3 L* ^$ Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( W$ @" s. p1 c0 m8 @0 c5.39.217.77Chorus: 1 y3 T# y. h5 G2 [+ Y9 U  L& a
(children)tell me why?(Declan)tell me why?
- e1 r( b" L; j  @4 Q3 W(children)tell me why?(Declan)tell me why?
2 H- ]) T' ~8 V7 A/ A) I! JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(together) just tell me why, why, why?
: p: [: G4 |6 ?公仔箱論壇0 s/ ?7 X) O, S! f4 r5 v! n
Chorus:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 ?: P( D4 X+ G- y4 x. E4 t' @
Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?
- `+ O7 X; t1 ], {/ s7 [# cTell me why (why) is there something I have missed?
# @8 u# b. Q9 B* k公仔箱論壇Tell me why (why) cos I don't understand tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: Z  D/ q) f- R7 `
When so many need somebody, 5.39.217.773 z# ]7 w" m" [3 ]" C# `
we don't give a helping hand
4 q. c. r% N: v- S# B& Z! [- F5 }Tell me why?
8 z4 u6 ~  W1 L1 o7 F$ x公仔箱論壇
& k, D8 g8 _9 A& L# v5 xChorus:
# z- U2 b' o6 B, d5.39.217.77(why,why,does the tiger run)
$ `! h" Y' K3 h3 v: zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tell me why (why, why do we shoot the gun)
$ U1 t  \7 [" u$ M4 r+ D* Y5.39.217.77Tell me why (why,why do we never learn)
' z) d4 d/ t3 e- S! Q公仔箱論壇Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn?
$ m# q, [0 \3 R3 J  g" Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(why,why do we say we care) tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  H, {# I% m' Z' d- `. m& k
Tell me why (why,why do we stand and stare)
/ x! \, @/ T: ~2 C. y0 sTell me why (why,why do the dolphin cry)
& G1 c0 m. D. p2 D+ d! G9 w' L( x公仔箱論壇Can some one tell us why we let the ocean die? 8 {. Y5 S# U" n6 |
(why,why if we're all the same) 7 Y* w# @& T& l5 h; M; Y3 Y( k4 \
Tell me why (why,why do we pass the blame) 公仔箱論壇8 `; A$ a3 j/ c; D, B" p, u, r
Tell me why (why,why does it never end) 2 [1 D3 V2 s+ c6 X1 u/ b- k
Can some one tell us why we cannot just be friends?
/ a8 y3 X# Y- Q9 {公仔箱論壇0 `  N  |) |6 Z& m  q
(why, why do we close our eyes?)8 l1 v4 ]: ]" v
(why, why do the greedy lie?)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 A0 n) ?. k) L; Y; t: E3 g
(why, why do we fight for land?)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: X0 j7 r7 _/ B. U" I8 s
(can someone tell us why cos we don't understand?)
  a) m/ G0 g9 q7 @(why, why?)






歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0