5 M* F' L" S2 n4 j. \9 a; Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb即係唔係話唔可以開d 新戲俾d 新血做d 新經典... 4 M) I# ~+ u7 j2 F" d: I, \% v. {公仔箱論壇不過你都真係寫得好 d 先可以係經典... ) z E$ S9 v8 ^ N( u+ y公仔箱論壇好似第一集咁, 作為一個神經外科醫生又點可以係 car accident 嘅 trauma scene 入面表演老到, 即係我醫院入面見 d 做咗 10+ years 大醫生個d 就連係 本科都冇佢咁定lor ... =_= % q6 i( e, k9 T0 Q0 Y6 }& W公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: w8 P" C& v1 i* j2 {
同埋兩套劇其中最正嘅 唔只佢地呢班 professional 點去 professionally 面對佢地嘅 career ) Z1 ?) U' ?" y, [( E0 m0 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。係放工后去個好有 feel 好 elegant 嘅 lounge 睇到你好想即刻去考個醫生/lawyer 牌呀嘛 公仔箱論壇5 M+ o2 q0 v, c m% h/ p$ i% n
而家班細路放工去浦打邊爐...... -_- sigh.... 世界變lor作者: mrfusion 時間: 2013-11-12 05:19 PM
I think we need to stop compare with old classic, not every drama can become classic, On Call definitely can't.作者: lqs6606959 時間: 2013-11-14 11:01 AM
还是原来的配方,还是熟悉的味道作者: karrwong 時間: 2013-11-17 05:51 AM
There one one formula. It just depend on how you adjust it.作者: lys25 時間: 2013-11-17 08:07 AM
我覺得妙手真係好D作者: bigheadson 時間: 2013-11-17 09:32 AM
因為好既導演走晒...作者: gssanime 時間: 2013-11-19 12:03 PM
I think this one give the general public more insights as the how things runs in hospitals and some common issues faced in the hospital but in a more layman term.作者: swdlhk 時間: 2013-11-20 01:48 AM
2套戲都一樣架啦作者: ibm128 時間: 2013-11-20 09:46 AM
That is why this drama needs 程至美 back for some hope to regain some audience back, but fails at the end.作者: pctan0306 時間: 2013-11-23 08:33 AM
it would have been better if they did a healing hands and on call crossover作者: pctan0306 時間: 2013-12-7 12:44 PM
妙手好看点吧!作者: chinchiu2004 時間: 2013-12-13 07:27 PM
我覺得On Call 36小時第一集好過續集作者: oblivious 時間: 2013-12-16 10:51 AM
I don't think we should compare the two. One's definitely had longer runs than the other... But still this second installment isn't as good as the previous one. On call 36 I, I think, has a much better storyline than II. On call 36 II is pretty mediocre; I think the best part is the storyline between 香香and 羅仲謙, especially towards the end.