Board logo

標題: [賽車] Renault heading for BTCC return in 2014 [打印本頁]

作者: Geofredo    時間: 2013-9-17 07:14 PM     標題: Renault heading for BTCC return in 2014

Renault is heading for a return to the British Touring Car Championship for the first time in over a decade next season.* e+ i3 M1 N( z/ H0 W
公仔箱論壇- r$ U' x* \7 c$ X- T
Welsh chartered engineer Philip Morgan, whose son Alex races in the Renault Clio Cup UK, has commissioned the build of two Renault Megane 3 NGTC cars to race in next year's BTCC.( L7 l3 `. \# v; `0 i2 S6 ~2 f
* y9 }( U6 I- W3 c% G% q
Morgan, who has started the project through his MDA Wheels business, intends to lease the cars to teams on a customer basis.5.39.217.77* J3 b0 y4 E% r% I  |  _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 f8 n: q1 I% K6 Z: f  A
He hopes eventually to emulate works Honda outfit Team Dynamics (which built NGTC Civics for customers) with support from Renault.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0