朱麗晨~~ 佢講對白有好大的進步空間~~( g. P" I9 r G4 r: p
dkenneth 發表於 2012-12-13 03:07 PM
0 }1 T3 U2 R. Z% d1 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# P) }" Q1 z) R+ d1 e2 a R/ |
haha yes a....5.39.217.777 o/ m4 p/ {% X# c9 \
i dont like ron ng作者: mg005 時間: 2012-12-14 08:54 AM
Most of 朱晨麗's part, she got a lot to learn in acting, : {) Z X+ Q' F% I/ w( U5.39.217.77some of 楊怡's part, especially those she has to really admire 鍾卓萬, 公仔箱論壇% D9 W* ]9 ^+ N. A
陳玉蓮 is terrible, I hate to see any of her, she simply can't act. 6 c) T+ j9 Y1 Z' X% q i# sas with 吳卓羲, the character is suppose to be like that, so he represent the character quite well. 6 E* P9 o* _' O4 I* } [& ~5 q4 R5.39.217.77 * p6 |7 b% c2 D+ a2 J5.39.217.77王浩信 is the one that try to be someone else, I feel he is trying to act like 黃子華, can't stand him.作者: edmondng80 時間: 2012-12-15 05:02 PM