Board logo

標題: Burnt Biscuits [打印本頁]

作者: scherzando    時間: 2012-9-22 11:48 PM     標題: Burnt Biscuits

When I was a  kid, my mom liked to make breakfast food for dinner every
3 e' i1 i/ A7 O9 l, a0 u7 f5 Bnow and then.  And I remember one night in particular when she had madeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ F5 n& w. a/ c# u& Z: ~
breakfast after  a long, hard day at work. On that evening so long ago,: M; o, Y: x8 o  v2 N
my mom placed a  plate of eggs, sausage and extremely burned biscuits in
1 S5 p, u) `8 ifront of my dad.  I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet all my
( T' H. d7 o1 Q, V8 N  c/ x6 i8 pdad did was  reach for his biscuit, smile at my mom and ask me how my day5.39.217.77! ?; r+ M% A( e8 S- I
was at  school. I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do
& M1 d) _0 [/ L" k3 t+ D& {: @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。remember  watching him smear butter and jelly on that biscuit and eat
7 Q7 H! q6 \6 K5.39.217.77every  bite!
' T# C- }& `2 @6 v. G: Q; M公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇2 S) t; G& I% O% C4 w% j
When I got up from the table that evening, I remember  hearing my mom
- h6 V* Z, K4 T- u/ u5 C5.39.217.77apologize to my dad for burning the biscuits. And I'll  never forget whattvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& L% [# e8 r5 j7 E% w
he said: "Honey, I love burned biscuits."
  A* o$ C$ E% p! D; QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 d# C- N! ]9 o  V) Q
Later  that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him if he5.39.217.77' A. O# ?  y' P1 B5 c8 y
really  liked his biscuits burned. He wrapped me in his arms and said,
2 c& j, L) p  R  x公仔箱論壇"Your  Momma put in a hard day at work today and she's real tired. And
+ ~( ]6 P. w( G4 O$ }besides  - a little burnt biscuit never hurt anyone!"
; }  F: e5 J" F8 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. M% z0 B6 s' p) ^公仔箱論壇You know, life is  full of imperfect things.....and imperfect people. I'mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 ~3 l4 V9 h/ `  u# V. \: M) E. D
not the best at  hardly anything, and I forget birthdays and anniversaries
3 g2 O' J1 d/ n3 l/ B公仔箱論壇just like  everyone else.
+ B0 q! Z, R4 n, F5.39.217.77What I've  learned over the years is that learning to accept each others
/ L" _- C, B1 \* Z2 m5.39.217.77faults -  and choosing to celebrate each others differences - is one ofTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 L& x* E" |1 T  H8 a, I9 Q* t: h
the most  important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting 公仔箱論壇. I" L9 l2 E" W7 D. j
relationship.
1 \' J$ F2 U9 T9 `; F) n( ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇' Q. j- Y" T/ T" x& Y' ^) x: S
And that's my prayer for you today. That you will  learn to take the good,
% y& g2 m$ b- O& W% n% N: A& S  e公仔箱論壇the bad, and the ugly parts of your life and lay  them at the feet of God.
5 k- m% H( W) e2 Z3 }$ t. [% \6 h公仔箱論壇Because in the end, He's the only One who  will be able to give you a
, ~- Y! }7 Y8 q3 I8 e+ ?5.39.217.77relationship where a burnt biscuit isn't a  deal-breaker!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 A2 M% n3 o9 b% k0 A
5.39.217.77: r1 h$ P4 c/ C
We could extend this to any relationship. In fact,  understanding is thetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& u) p7 f8 k8 E9 S
base of any relationship, be it a husband-wife or  parent-child or
- H5 ?. K) j7 H3 M7 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfriendship!: Q  N- \& N7 A! b; t$ ~5 u

% e% p2 K7 m; C"Don't put the key to your happiness  in someone else's pocket - keep it
5 C: V3 q1 Z( j& b$ K1 {1 pin your own."公仔箱論壇4 f6 W( G$ U6 `  y% p" a





歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0