Board logo

標題: Sweet Talk/Sentence to get yr her attention [打印本頁]

作者: rambutan    時間: 2007-11-9 12:28 AM     標題: Sweet Talk/Sentence to get yr her attention

Even though I dislike spring but I like flowers1 h9 z/ }4 F. p( t
Even though I dislike summer, but I like the rain5.39.217.77* |% S5 o, ^) i$ ^3 f% Q1 u
Even though I dislike autumn, but I like the falling leavesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' z. L, {4 _- G
Even though I dislike winter, but I like the failling snowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 Z8 v! q. F& N& t' B0 F6 @
Even though I dislike the world, but I like you only
; h3 O6 w: F8 T1 x  i, P' qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou are the whole world to me7 z0 F, C2 p! y3 ~$ t1 |0 p

! B; E' _0 V$ g" H9 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.77# {) w* ?. a" i7 f$ u
if there are 100 people in the world that loves you, I'm definitely among them
! m  t, A8 T! i" }0 G, E: P" W4 vIf there are 10 people in this world that loves you, I'm definetely among them too.公仔箱論壇" g( _# r5 F/ S1 N. h0 h
But, if there is no one else left in the worls that love u, that means I'm no longer on this world because I can't live without you.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: F7 K8 I/ R- P5 {  x

# |' S% w. s! m  H6 T公仔箱論壇When, there is a fire, you dial 119.3 ]1 U0 c8 A' N- p. o1 W
When, there is a thief, you dial 112.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! b: O; `( c6 ^
When, you are lonely, you dial 369.
& j# P( j' r9 l# i& \6 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When, you are tired and lonely, please dial this number (When you are tired and lonely, please give me a call)
! X3 U4 Z! l. t  D3 G8 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 k) q1 H( F. l+ W# c: j- X( @* g' }公仔箱論壇Which one is better?
作者: wenlovehk    時間: 2008-1-9 12:12 AM

原帖由 rambutan 於 2007-11-9 12:28 AM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 |6 \; n3 Y; ?& |# ^
Even though I dislike spring but I like flowers
4 r5 m+ `8 F3 M' r1 H) _Even though I dislike summer, but I like the rain
; N% D6 E% ?$ Q* I) z  @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEven though I dislike autumn, but I like the falling leaves公仔箱論壇7 q5 b. |9 d3 B2 F1 A& \
Even though I dislike winter, but I like t ...
8 }& S7 N4 W2 p: x4 P$ C$ ?/ R5.39.217.77
; r2 u' ]# i# i4 X. ^
; r5 Q/ O7 a/ a1 b6 r公仔箱論壇5.39.217.776 d4 y) S! ?$ N2 p) m
i likes the 3rd one hahah




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0