看完"缺宅男女"之後,習唔習慣黃智雯做醫生?作者: mrfusion 時間: 2012-2-17 07:14 AM
I don't have a problem with that. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( S, C1 M& h( Z0 a j
黃智雯 is probably a bit more convincing then Yeung Yi.作者: tvbgohb 時間: 2012-2-17 08:55 AM
Although what 黃智雯 did was only a role she played in 缺宅男女, it is still kinda strange to see her acting as a doctor in the new drama!作者: lbc3926 時間: 2012-2-17 11:25 AM
It's OK with me. ^_^作者: Jollyshandy2000 時間: 2012-2-24 01:37 AM
本帖最後由 Jollyshandy2000 於 2012-2-24 01:38 AM 編輯 & U% ^' z! b5 Y( U) I) U! [( O: o公仔箱論壇 ) {1 Z$ Y' Y5 v" [6 iDifferent drama, then different characters. If she can not persuade the audience, then she is a bad actress.作者: 792424 時間: 2012-2-24 08:37 AM
兩個LOOK 都唔同作者: rexren 時間: 2012-2-24 03:50 PM
she is beauty..作者: josephfhy 時間: 2012-2-24 04:10 PM
no comment..la.. but this movie is attractive作者: pangpk23 時間: 2012-2-24 04:20 PM
黃智雯真係好可愛!; t' V9 c. ^' M$ V3 E. R
gundam2099 發表於 2012-2-25 04:37 PM
z4 |3 y+ a' X8 H5.39.217.77* o4 f, } ~ T+ c- C" U, C- m# X* A
you are right, I start to like her now. She got lot of potential.5.39.217.77* ?5 X% E& Y3 I' a7 b+ m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 P$ j( Q0 x6 ^$ K0 @/ B, [
She looks miles better then 張嘉兒, she should have win Miss HK in 2007. $ k4 X3 Z* t! v9 ~) }+ ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb作者: kidhm 時間: 2012-2-25 07:02 PM
lol...not reali get used to it lo...作者: hls.dn 時間: 2012-2-25 07:06 PM