0 o0 F: E* Y& P2 [5.39.217.77[attach]1371893[/attach]5.39.217.77: t6 } k" y: w& F, o1 ^; e
妙香山寺廟。來到妙香山主要是參觀存放著各國元首送給金氏父子禮物的展覽館,意思其實不大。坐落在妙香山山麓的寺廟反倒是一個讓人感到寧靜舒泰的地方。公仔箱論壇+ C/ h$ i3 r& U8 A% W
) Q$ \7 d% `) h2 K/ ]/ p
[attach]1371895[/attach] * b* A4 Q% G6 c0 d" RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。北韓建黨紀念碑。鐮刀、錘子和筆桿代表農民、工人和知識分子--這至少反映了中朝兩國對知識分子的不同態度吧。北韓有一套完善的教育制度支援平民就學,故該國總人口識字率達百分子九十。 ]( F& v+ g4 H& {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇3 w3 [! S+ ^1 {# S; Y
[attach]1371897[/attach]: c3 y8 K& U. I
北韓板門店停戰協定簽署室。板門店是位於南韓與北韓之間三十八度停戰線上的一個村落。韓戰中,南韓與朝鮮的代表在1953年7月27日於此簽定《朝鮮停戰協定》而聞名。 ' m. c5 O9 S) q7 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ( E4 {- {! B4 S) ^+ ?, x公仔箱論壇[attach]1371898[/attach] : Q) i+ g' a+ u- T+ g4 Y0 k北韓邊界板門店非軍事區。板門店已成為國外觀光客的旅遊點。大凡到北韓訪問的客人一般都被安排去板門店參觀。南韓也把板門店作為一條旅遊路線,但據說每日的觀光名額有限,衣著必須端整,男士不得穿運動服、牛仔褲、留長髮,女士不得穿短裙、短褲,必須攜帶護照,10歲以下兒童不得參觀。此外,遊客也不准隨意走動。在我參觀板門店的那陣子,踫巧也有一群西方遊客在對面南韓所屬的邊界參觀;當大家從觀景哨站走出來、掏出相機互拍及遙遙相望時,那種微妙的感覺實非筆墨可以形容。公仔箱論壇8 \; c2 b( a* p! Q, c
; E; ^0 ^+ {! }" G; ^
[attach]1371899[/attach]公仔箱論壇) {, \! w6 M% u9 R L! f
板門店共同警備區。共同警備區房子外面,朝鮮與美國、韓國警衛人員隔一條5公分高的水泥線──軍事分界線相視而立,雙方均不得越過一步;只要越過,就會起衝突。公仔箱論壇. L5 }/ T! t9 U, k, P, B
5 F9 n+ q: ]3 J' ` 3 P. M+ W: {+ W% m1 Z: t3 Y8 P " F+ t/ O* O4 |9 k+ L9 w公仔箱論壇 ) c9 S! Q) M: Y9 S. P$ {3 a2 r( \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' [1 k, T) `+ m% M 作者: hoffnung 時間: 2011-5-19 12:22 AM
本帖最後由 hoffnung 於 2011-5-22 11:05 AM 編輯 ) |& c# b, T7 @* u, T N4 F
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% y# [0 Y8 f- _2 \& O
[attach]1371910[/attach] : K P7 u# a3 x" [6 L北韓開城高麗博物館--另一個讓人感到閒適的地方。 - M c0 v5 }: ~7 I1 x/ j & z- w) I# a. u7 G公仔箱論壇[attach]1371912[/attach] * p1 F2 u. t0 A' p# ?開城美食。曾經在報章上看過有關北韓饑荒的報導,亦在當地聽說北韓每戶每月只獲發六隻雞蛋。導遊解釋北韓在六、七十年代生活水平比當時的中國大陸還要高。可自九十年代初因為與她有貿易往來的前東歐共產國家先後瓦解、加上美國的孤立制裁政策,北韓經濟便一直走下坡。 0 L) l+ V& s* A# G: G8 Z3 M3 Z - A( K1 t8 ]. B" ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]1371915[/attach] 1 y* P( @7 v' b. A3 }公仔箱論壇平壤地鐵。平壤的城市軌道交通系統始建於1966年,是在朝鮮領導人金日成參觀了北京正在建設中的地下鐵路系統後,發起在平壤修建的。在中國、前蘇聯及東歐各國的支援下,平壤仿照北京及莫斯科建成了世界最深的地鐵系統,深度普遍在22-100米之間,某些山區路段更深入150米,除了交通運輸外,這個地鐵系統還有防空洞的功能,是特別為可能發生的核子戰爭所考慮設計的。 + P" m& p# F9 [1 I$ F: _ " W8 e; t8 c' @) }( \公仔箱論壇[attach]1371917[/attach]公仔箱論壇' K3 u, Y' R7 l8 ]7 ?
平壤地鐵出口地面街頭一景。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 z; ]2 E* ? a7 |7 { Q9 X
5 R) F3 g1 T; E
[attach]1371918[/attach]5.39.217.77) Q% B+ d$ U+ ~6 K: |8 ^4 I
阿里郎表演場地--五一體育場;據聞可坐滿十萬人。 : [% M; a e# C% J& o+ {公仔箱論壇 : y: f3 v7 j4 f+ K[attach]1371919[/attach] ' p+ E5 C0 a8 a& G, m9 U5.39.217.77阿里郎是北韓官方舉辦的大型團體操表演活動。阿里郎約有六到十萬人參加演出。它通過場面宏大的舞蹈講述北韓經歷的革命歷程,其中包括金氏父子的光輝事迹,以及宣傳北韓建國後的建設成就和當代風貌。在主席台對面的觀眾席上另有數千人協助演出,他們通過變換手中的彩色紙板組合成壯觀的演出背景並打出各種標語。 ; x: _ o: ~' @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 Q. l* O7 r5 @0 @
[attach]1371922[/attach] 9 k# n. \, r: B8 P' Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb平壤火車站--離開北韓時的最後一站。作者: ynotme0626 時間: 2011-5-20 09:22 PM
如果有多一點室外的景色就更加好喇~# ?7 f4 X B4 p# W
期待你更多的分享~加油作者: norman.ho 時間: 2011-5-20 09:33 PM
Hello hoffnung,% L; I0 E: i: C* c: z/ _% N( Y
First, I have to apologise for not being able to comment in Chinese (Years of neglect, very rusty now). , M t+ \3 T& PThank you for showing us these beautiful photos of North Korea, when I checked this post yesterday, I was very disappointed that the photo didn't come up; so I am rather excited to see them today.公仔箱論壇$ G4 J% C' \* g" O4 V d: K
Politics aside, Korea is our next door neighbour, we share a lot of commonality in terms of culture, architecture and arts. 3 r0 V# O# W4 }. L) HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Even though North Korea is definitely not a developed country, your photos show the city, railway stations, parks, school are all very orderly. The wedding photo illustrates the frugal life style of the general public. It just show wedding does not have to extravagant, and a simple good meal can just be as enjoyable as a big banquet. 3 N: Y( V. P8 b- NI am pretty sure the rural living condition is even more impoverished than the city folks, but I am sure most of the Korean people there are both modest but dignified. I have met quite a few of them here, they are generally very honest and hard working people. / @% Q4 s; r2 _& e7 q5 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I would definitely recommend to put this post up the top of the page. These photos are all very original and they are master pieces.作者: hoffnung 時間: 2011-5-20 11:28 PM
本帖最後由 hoffnung 於 2011-5-22 04:10 PM 編輯 o K( n* }3 p3 X% l' G公仔箱論壇7 h' `# \6 \3 u c, b/ L& \
版大:謝謝給我刪掉一些非風景類的照片。下趟不會疏忽了。要勞煩你真不好意思。 1 W3 B& F( F2 o5 E0 j4 Z公仔箱論壇 0 K; c0 {( x& A1 D) KNorman:thanks for your heartfelt feedback. On the other hand, I feel sorry for having removed some of the photos which were later found to be not relevant to this page -- natural scenery. I should have posted this in the "travel" section in the discussion group. $ f2 v! v, P8 g( J3 D公仔箱論壇 ' X9 Y/ `2 o" }: [公仔箱論壇I had longed for a chance to travel to North Korea and my dream was eventually realized last September. Though my understanding towards the North Korean people is skin deep owing to the travel restrictions imposed onto the tourists and of course, language barrier, I sensed that, without much contact with the outside world and the evil of capitalism, they were very simple (versus the people I met on the mainland which is, like North Korea, also called a communist country though ). As you have succinctly pointed out, the Korean people are both modest but dignified. In my tour, I met some Chinese citizens who were actually ethnic Koreans. Their grandparents or great grandparents fled to China between late 19th century and early 20th century to escape the oppressive colonial rule of the Japanese. For three or four generations, they have settled in China but they could still hold onto their distinctive culture -- tidy, disciplined and united with a deep affection for their own race and motherland. I really wish we could be the same and our country could be strong, not in terms of economic development only but also political and cultural advancement. 公仔箱論壇0 B, G; u. ~# b
公仔箱論壇- |- [0 ]# a# {: w
Will pm you the link of the photos which I have posted.作者: hamtu5168 時間: 2011-5-20 11:57 PM