哇.......好得意呀 6 y% I! N( e- b: d4 _; N; y5.39.217.77, I Z7 y; j% i3 u' N" L. b
果然好有創意牙作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2011-4-23 10:42 AM
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2011-4-23 10:47 AM 編輯 . x. y6 j1 }1 r! p5 F & n: w: W: g# u' }( o( c[attach]1348027[/attach]作者: chowold2 時間: 2011-4-23 11:12 AM
有的威風八面、有的莊嚴肅穆、有的氣質高雅,不論在視覺或感覺上,都令人覺應得非常有創意作者: lilitan008 時間: 2011-4-23 11:46 AM
creative 100%, but why no tourist found around ?作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2011-4-23 04:51 PM
creative 100%, but why no tourist found around ? ) F' a& k- F+ J& ^( T5.39.217.77lilitan008 發表於 2011-4-23 11:46 AM
5.39.217.770 G( S( d; L% G1 F
Been looking at different sites, none showed the tourists. I guessed people in the pic will not go good with the statues.作者: poision-x 時間: 2011-4-23 10:17 PM
在台灣耶!剛好路過來給您加加人氣!!作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2014-4-23 11:39 AM
creative 100%, but why no tourist found around ? ' n! q3 W) |9 m* M: [ x: atvb now,tvbnow,bttvblilitan008 發表於 2011-4-23 11:46 AM