Board logo

標題: [粵語專輯] 粵語賀年歌 [打印本頁]

作者: buddhaboy    時間: 2011-1-31 10:41 AM     標題: 粵語賀年歌

我不知道誰唱那些歌。但是我很喜歡這個專輯。
- X. `# k" R0 h; b9 {$ U# D5.39.217.77$ G& b/ q; I/ J* C8 Y9 }( A5 b  ?
If you know who it is, can you please post the name.  The quality isn't the greatest because I got the audio from an old cassette tape.1 O6 W! Y) a+ x/ K5 |7 O1 @

+ U7 T# A& x- Nhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=USO9RD6R
作者: smartboy1688    時間: 2011-1-31 11:12 AM

I know some of them are sing by 文千歲 劉鳳萍
作者: wl30082002    時間: 2011-1-31 01:51 PM

Time to listen to the New Year Songs. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!
作者: hyo123    時間: 2011-1-31 11:39 PM

Although we live in Canada, but more or less we have a celebration in Chinese
. y* \- y/ R9 U2 U, p+ x1 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNew Year, not for me because I am Japanese. Thank you for posting that music.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0